Prologue

Mmm, as you may all know, I discontinued Stay Away From Me on my other account..but you're in luck! Because I'm revamping this shit all over again..! If you don't believe me, just check the last page on the book. It should've stated all of it.
Anyways, let's get on with this book.

————-
————————-

"Thats unfair!"

The white-haired scrunched up her face in annoyance. Her childhood friend, had the audacity to, dare I say, "cheat" in the game of tag! Who in the world invented "no tag backs" as a phrase! Weiss could only imagine strangling the person who made it! Atrocious!

She could hear the brunette snicker to herself. Earning a deeper furrow of annoyance to the princess herself.

"Not my fault you didn't say it when you tagged me!" Her brunette friend giggled devilishly.

Oh how young Weiss could wipe that stupid smirk off her friend's face!

"So then how does it work between two players?!" The girl says frustratingly, obviously not pleased.

Her childhood friend scoffs.

"Isn't that obvious? You don't tag the other player!"

Weiss face-palmed. Before the princess could even start another whole argument, a woman intervened. She was wearing a blue blouse, lightly fit, perfectly suiting her. Her white work attire jacket seated at the curve of her shoulder, neatly placing itself almost. While she wore just a simple pair of white jeans.

"I'm sorry, but Weiss, we have to go. Your father is waiting for us. But don't worry, the both of you can see each other tomorrow!"

Weiss's mother smiled gently. But still, the young girl looked at the brunette, seeing her sadden features.

"Well, thats okay. We can always hangout anytime at the playground! Right..?"

Weiss simply nodded, while grinning slightly.

.
.
.
.

She never did return. Did she...?

—————
—-

The girl gently stirred in her sleep, waking up to a moonlight casted in the windows. It must've been early morning to still see a moon..plus, her alarm hadn't rung yet. Weiss could feel her head ache a little.

The princess sighed, knowing too full well of what that dream was. Who was the girl in her dreams? Did she know her?- well, that was obvious! Seeing as how they were childhood friends.

But Weiss decided not to ponder on her thoughts, so, she just tried to close her eyes again. There was no reason to think about it, since it was in the past. Besides, she was starting her first day of high-school tomorrow as a freshman.

————-
——————————

Hope you enjoy! Did a tiny bit of editing, changing a couple of things...