About Me & Character Reveals :)

Hello guys! I've been wanting to write a story for so long and I finally collected enough courage to put my words out here. 

This is my first ever story - please be a little nice to me even if you don't like my style of writing or the foundation of my story I guess? Just kidding. 

--- About me ---

I'm Aish and I'm 19 years old. I'm a sophomore in college studying business administration. I love reading fan-fictions, I feel like they create a whole new different world. I hope to write my heart out and find a wholesome community here. 

 Hope you guys enjoy my story! 

Characters of my story: 

Akira - The protagonist of the story. The entire story revolves around her.  She's 15 years old and lives in Dubai. An introvert by nature, Akira finds it hard to fit in her new school. Her rough past doesn't help much either. 

Dheer - The school hottie. He's the synonym of perfection. He's smart, rich, and good-looking but it's his heart which makes him who he is. 

Krish - Akira's elder brother. He's extremely protective of her and comes to her rescue every time. He's intelligent, good-looking and caring. 

Akash/Aki - Akira's bestie. He is her pillar of strength and has been with her since middle school. He's smart, funny and understanding. 

Zara - Akira's other bestie. She's got her back all the time. She's extremely supportive of Akira and loves her to the core. Zara is funny, sweet and wholesome. 

Other characters: 

Kansh, Jason/Jas, Zain, Abhi etc. They'll be updated soon.