I did what with Hardik??!

"Hey, can you hear me?" yelled Hardik near my ears breaking me from my thoughts. 

Is this real life? A cricketer is talking to me? 

"Yeah, yeah, I can." I said. "It was just a little too loud" 

"Are you here with someone?" He asked. 

"Yeah, I am." I turned around to point to Mimi but she's no where to be seen. 

"Oh she was here but I don't know where she's gone now." I said with a confused face. 

"Ahh okay." He said and pointed out to a table not too far from us with cricketers around it. "I'm here with my boys" he added. 

"Oh great. Are you guys having fun?" I asked. 

"Yeah, yeah, I was until I saw you and lost my mind." "You're too pretty" he said with the cutest smile. 

I blushed and said "Thank youuuuu" I couldn't hear me myself - my tone was that low. 

"Tell me about yourself? What do you do?" He asked. 

"I'm a student. I study Economics at Cambridge. I'm from Hyderabad originally." I said with a smile. 

"Damn smartyyyy" He said with a wink. "I'm no where in par with you. I failed all my classes in school and I only studied till the 9th grade haha" 

"That's alright! You're a big deal now. Book education isn't everything. You're such a successful cricketer right now!" I said and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Oh so you know who I am?" He said and bent his head to match my height and came closer. 

Dammit. He's so close to me now and I've this weird sensation going all around my body. 

I said "yeahhh I do" peeking at him. 

"Haha nice. I thought you didn't at first. So do you like cricket?" He asked. 

"Yeah I do. I only watch it occasionally tho" I said. 

We talked for a fair bit until my phone buzzed. 

"Oh boyfriend?" He asked. 

"No, I don't have one! I wish" I said making a sad face.

"Why don't you then?" He asked. 

Why don't I? Because I've too much work to do, too much to study, I look like a mess, the girls in my college are so much prettier than I am, I'm lazy, this, that, and what not. What do I tell him as a reason? There are just too many. 

"Look at me." I said pointing towards myself and making a you-know-why-I-don't face. 

"I am." He said. "I was from the time I saw you entered the club with the girl in blue." 

"Oh you noticed me?!!" I asked with shock all over my face. 

He gave me his megawatt all tooth smile followed by a wink. I was blushing profusely.
He noticed me? Me? Akira Rao, the girl who never dated anyone? Lord show mercy.

"So Hennessy, eh?" He said pointing to my drink. 

"Yeah haha" I said taking a sip. 

"Drink choices reveal a lot about a person..." he said with a low husky tone 

"Like what?" I asked with a playful smile. 

"Hmm... so you like your men strong just like your drink, huh?" He said coming really close to me.
At this point there was just a gap of 5 centimeters between us. 

I said "Maybeeeee" and winked at him. 

"Oh I've decoded that already" He said and cornered me to the bar table. He put both his hands on both my sides and looked straight into my eyes. 

I was having a complete adrenaline rush. My body had tingling sensations going on and I couldn't stand still. 

"Can I kiss you?" He asked narrowing his eyes and moving one of his hands to my back.

Kiss me? Am I ready? I've never really kissed any guy except that one time in grade 3 but I don't think that counts. And I'm here with an international cricketer, a cherished celebrity... oh my my.

"Hmm?" He said with questioning eyes. 

I said "yeah" and bit my lips and slowly closed my eyes as he came nearer. 

He touched his lips to mine and I swear I felt an electric bolt go through me. What started as a soft kiss turned into something intense and before I knew, we had his hands all over my body and we were making out at the bar with people around us. 

He broke the kiss and we both were struggling for air and breathing heavily and when I finally got back to my normal breathing state, I saw Mimi with an open mouth, shock written all over her face. 

"Hey" Hardik calls and makes eye contact with me. "Wanna go somewhere quieter?" He says putting his hand on my cheek.
Knowing full well what would happen if I go with him, I sweetly decline his offer. "Sorry but no. My friends back and we gotta go." and I point to Mimi and motion her to come to us.
I introduce her to Hardik and they make small talk. 

"So Aki, lets go. It's almost 2 am and we're going to be so late." said Mimi with an alarming look on her face. 

"Yeah let's go" I said and looked at Hardik. "Byeeee. It was nice meeting you!" I said & gave him a hug. 

"What's your number?" "And Instagram ID?" He asked.
I gave him both my number and username. He gave me a missed call and said "save karle. Very important." and winked. 

He said "Bye baby" and kissed my cheek.

Mini stood there watching both of us in shock.

We walked out and booked an Uber back to our dorm. What an incredible night it's been.
Once we get into the car, Mimi yells "Did you really kiss Hardik Pandya????!!! GIRLLL WHAT! Omg I'm so excited it!!!"
That's when the reality hit me in full force...

Fuck I made out with Hardik Pandya. Damn.