Lucifer

As lucifer opened his eyes he let out a small moan. His head ached like hell (literally) and he could see the fuzzy out lines of 3 people. As his sight became clearer l, he realised he was in an office- Linda's office. " Ch-Chloe?" He asked dazed. " Yes lucifer Yes!!" She said overjoyed " I missed you so much!" She said " but hell! The demons will come! They have no king!" Lucifer Shouted concerned. " don't worry luci, I handled it! Our siblings are going to take turns ruling hell. We decided it wasn't fair to make you do it by your self. We agreed on a week each as that is hardly any time."Amenadiel explained. " oh brother, you are full of surprises." Lucifer Said " speaking of surprises," he sat up "I have to show you something Chloe." He started to walk out but he caught something on the door frame. "Wings luci." Reminded Amenadiel. "Ah." He said embarrassed. And he continued walking he stopped . He thanked Linda and Amenadiel and then left. He silently drove Chloe to lux.

Once they got there he led her to the closet. "Detective-" she looked at him "Chloe, I have something for you..." he took out a large box "open it then!" He hinted. She slowly pulled it open to reveal the most beautiful red dress she had ever seen. "Oh my god lucifer, it's perfect!!!" She cried a tear came down her face. Lucifer pulled her closer and kissed her. "I missed you so much." she said. " I know and I'm sorry." He said and hey continued kissing.

Later, lucifer mentioned the time to her and then she thought- Trixie! How could she forget! Then she thought " hey lucifer, can I stay with you- just tonight of course." She said flustered. "Of course detective!" He said so she called Dan and asked him to have Trixie tonight.

Finally, she climbed into bed with lucifer, he wore his black and red silk dressing gown which showed his toned muscles. She snuggled close to him and then- well- you know what they did (;