Hey Sister (Prolouge)

"All that you are is all I ever needed."
- Ed Sheeran

Tears. Was all that fell from James Charles as he begged his lover to stay with him. He couldn't loose Tom, he needed him so much right now. After everything with Tati Westbrook Nothing was the same.

"I can't believe that you said that about the waiter!" Tom screamed into the phone.

"Tom honey, it's not like that I promise!" James cried.

"NO JAMES!" Tom shrieked, "You used me like everyone else did! You only care about me because I looked hot and you're not!"

That was what sent James down a spiral hill. He couldn't believe that his love, had just said that about him.

"Tom..." James choked on his words as tears continued to fall like a river from his brown orbs, "I-I'm so sorry."

"No." Tom spoke into the phone, "I'm sorry."

And like that, Tom hung up the phone. James sat there sobbing knowing his lover was gone forever.

I can't believe that bitch Tati ruined everything for me! First she ruined my channel by stealing 3 million out of my 17 million... she's going to pay. No. They're both going to pay for leaving me like that.

James sat there on his bed with a smirk on his face as he planned out his plan of attack.

"That's it!" James exclaimed excited as he shot up out of his bed, "I have an idea."

James scrolled through his contacts until he stumbled across...her. Although it's been awhile since they last talked, he wondered if she would even answer.

With no hesitation James Charles dialed the number with a mischievous smirk as his eyes narrowed.

"Hayyyyy babyayyyyyy." A female voice spoke into the phone as Jame's smirk widened.

"Look-" James paused as he looked up at the ceiling light, "I need you do something for me."

"Aight sister whatcha want."

James thought for a long time about what he truly wanted. Did he really want Tom Holland dead? Yes. Of course he did. Tom does not love him anymore. So that means he deserves to die... right?

"Listen carefully about what I have to say next." James spoke quietly into the phone hoping no one could hear him.

Her thick Bronx accent soon came to a silence as she listened to James speak softly. Time drifted as James executed his practically flawless plan.

"AYOOO look I gotchu."

"Alright." James smiles as he cried tears of happiness, "Thanks 🅱️."