1 ~ wait what?

Y/N POV ---

I was currently getting dressed in my room at 6:00 am in the morning. Why, you may ask? Well like any other 16 year old, It was my first day of Junior year for high school. I honestly hate that hell hole but I gotta get my diploma. Anyways, I was listening to Non - Stop ( From Hamilton ) on my phones little Bluetooth speakers. All my outfit for the day was a Dear Evan Hansen hoodie with Evan's classic Connor cast. My mom got me it for christmas back when I first discovered the musical. I also had some black jeans, Connor socks, and Dark blue converse.

"Why do you write like your running out of time?" I sang while pulling my pants on, " Why do you write like you need to survive?!" I made finger guns into the air and put my hoodie over me, my hair frizzled up after wards. Then, I ran into the bathroom, brushing my hair once more and brushed my teeth. I grabbed my chromebook and ran downstairs, putting on my back pack and running out of the house eating a apple.

~~~~~

Sitting in my new homeroom, I was bored out of my mind. Waiting for the teacher to take attendance was a pain in the- " Y/N L/N?" " I paused. " Here." I raised my hand and muttered to my self, " And queer. " After my name was called I completely zoned out and doodled in my sketchbook to pass the time. I was currently drawing Michael ( From Be More Chill ) with his classic 'Michael makes an entrance!' pose. It was hard drawing his hair but, whatever. After a minute, I finished the doodle and was for once kinda proud of it. Until I heard a certain name. "Evan Hansen?" " P-p-prese-ent.."

Wait. Evan Hansen?

I turned my torso to look behind me where I heard the little voice. And sure enough, it was the nervous tree boy himself. Evan Hansen. I looked at his arm and saw the classic cast with the classic word 'Connor' written on it in big bold letters. Then, I realized another thing. 'Holy Shit! They're all at my school! Evan, Connor, Jared, Zoe, Alana.. ALL OF THEM!' By then I'm sure it looked like I was mentally breaking down because of all the stares I was getting.

After 5 minutes or so, I calmed down and started thinking.
'There's a good possibility that the whole Be More Chill and Heathers characters are here... but Veronica, JD, and the Heathers are all seniors! Maybe if Veronica's not a Heather yet I have a good chance of getting to talk to her. But After all this, I'll talk to Evan after class.. I hope that doesn't mess up the story but I HAVE to talk to him!' Before I knew it, the bell rang and it was now passing period for 1st Period. I looked down at my crumbled up schedule in my hands :

' 1st Period : Math '

'Okay, not too far from here.. I'll have enough time to talk to Evan.'

I nodded to myself and walked over to Evan, he was putting his things in his bag so he didn't notice me. So, I tapped on his shoulder lightly, making it enough though for him to flinch.

"Excuse me?" I said.

Evan slowly turned to look at me, looking quite nervous.

"U-uh.. y-yes? Oh god t-that sounded t-too weird. Augh! S-sorry! It's j-j-just that-" Evan stuttered as I laughed at how similar he was to how good Ben Platt acted as Evan, but, he's the real deal.
He noticed I laughed and look embarrassed so I shook my hands in apology, " No no no! I don't mean it like that!" I awkwardly apologized. "I mean, Hi! I'm Y/N L/N and I'd like to be... friends." I'm so not used to saying that.

He paused. I was scared I might of made him too nervous and he stopped working.

"D-did someone p-p-pay you t-to ask me?" He mumbled.

"What? No!" I panicked, " I think you're cool and plus.. there's a musical about you." I stuttered the last part, he'd probably think I was joking about the musical.

Evan laughed.
"A M-musical?"

"Uhhhh yeah! Look!" I pulled out my phone and went to you tube and searched up Dear Evan Hansen. I instantly clicked on the whole soundtrack as the first song - Anybody have a Map? - started to play. We both listened in silence to the song, Evan bewildered hearing his mom sing. It went to Connors place and he blushed hearing Zoe in it. The song finished and I paused the video.
"So?-"

"Show me more."

I got startled as he had a serious face on but changed as he realized he cut me off.

"S-sorry! I d-d-d-didn't m-mean to!"

I laughed. " It's okay! Chill, I'll show you some more at lunch if you want."

"Y-yeah. Thanks" Evan smiled which made me scream inside.

"Cool See you then." I smiled back and walked out of class.

'That's the best time I ever talked to a boy. Peacefully too.'

'Eh, Whatever.'

"OH SHOOT THE BELL RANG!!!"

A/N
Hey! If you're from ao3, welcome! This is a story I hope will last here and I'll finish. You'll see more Soon.
Bai!
~