JEALOUS!

dorbyn.
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

corbyn kept his eyes trained on the passing cars and street signs. they moved by in a blur, his eyes barely keeping up. his blond locks blew with the wind, surely messing the hair more than it already had been.

the brunet next to him in the driver's seat kept one hand on the wheel, the other interlaced with the blond's. a smile stayed permanently on his face for the entire ride, the sunset absolutely gorgeous in front of him.

it was safe to say, the couple had still been in the honeymoon stage of their relationship, but neither complained. that's how they liked it. corbyn couldn't get enough of daniel and daniel couldn't get enough of corbyn. they were inseparable.

according to others, they were the 'picture perfect' couple. daniel and corbyn lived in a nice house in a high security neighborhood, we're absolutely in love with eachother, and never fought. —well, have never done anything more than argue for a few hours.

as much as both denied it, deep down, they knew they were meant for eachother. corbyn knew as soon as he and daniel got together that he would be with him for a while. daniel was everything corbyn wanted and he wouldn't trade him for the world.

and so, with a smile across both of their faces, corbyn and daniel arrived at the restaurant they'd be going to for a late dinner. "last time we went out must've been months ago." daniel exclaimed, speed walking towards corbyn to catch up with him as they crossed the parking lot.

"it's quite hard when we're babysitting your sister's kid." corbyn chuckled, mumbling a quick thank you to an elderly lady who had held the door for the two. "oh be quiet, you're a sucker for children." daniel teased, nudging corbyn in the shoulder.

"table for two? right this way." the man smiled, grabbing menus before leading them through the aisles of tables, bringing them to a booth. "the waitress will be right with you." he walked away, striding back to the register. corbyn and daniel say across from eachother, not bothering to pick up the menus as they've gone there too many times to count.

"feels like high school being back here, huh?" daniel smiled, eyes gazing into corbyn's, who held his chin upon the palm of his hand. "a little bit." he smiled, letting a comfortable silence come over the two. "you know, anna texted me saying maya wanted-"

"hi, i'm your waiter cole. what can i get you lovely guys?" the boy asked, eyes trained on daniel as he leaned against the table. he was fairly short, only about five foot six. like corbyn, he had blond hair, although it had seemed natural. "iced tea will be fine for both of us." daniel smiled, sending a glance towards corbyn.

"alright, love. i'll be back soon." the boy smiled, wiggling his hips as he walked, daniel paying no mind. "i don't like him." corbyn spoke nonchalantly, sliding his finger along the table as he gazed down. "corbyn, don't say that." daniel chuckled.

corbyn only sighed, lifting his phone into his hands. "corbyn, i can assure i love you and only you." daniel smiled, pulling the phone from the blond's hands and replacing it with his own. "only you." he repeated once more, seeing a small smile form upon the boy's face no matter how hard he tried to fight it.

"i see you smiling, cutie." daniel chuckled, reaching forward in attempt to pinch corbyn's cheeks. the blond flinched back, hitting his head on the edge of the booth with a laugh. the two sat in a mess of laughter, smiling wide as the waiter came back.

"here's your drinks." the boy spoke, his once happy demeanor gone. he placed daniel's drink down gingerly, setting it upon the coaster. then, he grasped corbyn's iced tea between his fingers, condensation running down his hands.

just as he went to place the glass onto the table, the drink slipped from his fingers, pouring into corbyn's lap. "shit." corbyn gasped, grabbing the cloth and placing it over the mess. "oops." cole smirked, striding away from the table. "fuck off." daniel exclaimed after him, standing from his seat at the table.

"i told you i didn't like him." corbyn spoke angrily, biting his bottom lip as he arose from his seat. he set a ten dollar bill on the table, walking out of the building. daniel followed quickly after him, keys in hand. "corbyn, slow down."

daniel turned the key upon sitting in the driver's seat. "just fucking drive please." corbyn spoke lowly, a frown etched upon his face. "don't be mad, love. it's over and done with." daniel soothed, beginning the drive home. the drive home had been filled with silence, only music sounding through the radio.

"you can't still be mad." daniel spoke, sitting on the couch just an hour later. by now, corbyn had dry clothes on, texting mindlessly on his phone. "he was flirting with you." corbyn spoke under his breath. daniel chuckled from next to him, laughs echoing in the room.

"why are you laughing at me?" corbyn whined, setting his phone into his lap. "i'm not, i'm not. just- you got a drink spilled on you- purposely. and you're worried about me- a guy with a beautiful boyfriend of three years- getting hit on by a man who can't reach the top shelf."

corbyn stifled a laugh, allowing daniel to lay his head in his lap. "like i said; i love you and only you."

[a/n]
um. i don't know either
thank you angie for the idea :)) adoringdaniel
you're the only helpful one 😔👊🏻