GROUPCHAT! [pt. 3]

dorbyn.
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"you're joking." corbyn spoke through the phone, everyone going silent. the thought of meeting daniel made him crazy, nerves rushing through his body. "not at all, corbs." daniel smiled. corbyn brushed his hand through his dog's soft fur, biting his lip once more as he thought.

"i don't know, daniel. we've been talking for what? barely an hour?" he reasoned. "corbyn read your texts right now." zach spoke sternly, the other boy's faces contorting in confusion. nonetheless, corbyn pauses the facetime, clicking on the notification as he tuned out the other's voices.

rat

you better say yes to
meeting daniel

why
we've literally just met. he could kidnap me for all i know

he wouldn't do that

how do you know

you're being paranoid, corbyn.
daniel's seems like a good
dude

what if he's acting

i strongly doubt he can act

what if he hurts me

bud :(
he won't hurt you i promise.
just go meet up with him! become friends

i don't know, zach

please, corbyn.
i'll make a deal

i'm listening

go meet up with daniel, bring
buddy to protect you. if you
get any sketchy vibes at all,
you run and we drop him.
sound good?

zach.

corbyn.

i really don't like you

uh huh

rat is now offline.

corbyn huffed as he came off pause, listening into the conversation. "you guys are back!" jonah cheered, receiving laughs from each of the guys. "so, corbyn. what do you say? meet up at venice?" daniel wondered, the others focusing on the conversation between the two.

"uh, sure." corbyn hesitated, sending him a quick smile. "yes! alright, we can meet up around four, is that alright?" corbyn glanced at the clock, it read three ten. he nodded with a nervous smile, eyes darting down the dog sitting in his lap.

"daniel, one thing." zach spoke up, corbyn silently begging him not to say anything. "don't you dare lay a finger on him." a light blush coated the blond's cheeks, knowing zach cared for him. "i can handle myself, zach-"

"i would never."

just five minutes later, the others had to go, leaving zach and corbyn to themselves. "i don't understand why you can't just wear that hoodie." zach rolled his eyes, biting on the end of a pencil he had found on his desk. "i'd like to look somewhat presentable."

"you're meeting daniel. daniel! the boy who already thinks you're the absolute cutest. you could wear a trash bag and he'll think you're cute." zach exclaimed, throwing his arms in the air dramatically. "i'll pass on the trash bag." corbyn muttered.