Chapter one: The new girl

James's POV:

When I went to school today there was two boys waiting for me and they were Mark and Sam. They are my best friends ever since we've met. "Hey bro wassap" Mark said. "Heeyy" I replied. "Did you know there's a new girl that just transferred from the Philippines, I heard that she's half Filipino and half American like you. When you meet her I bet you'd like her." Sam answered and when i heard that I was so angry cause he knows I have a girlfriend already. "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?! I ALREDY HAVE A GIRLFRIEND WHICH IS SOPHIA!!!! I BET IF SHE HEARS THIS SHE'LL KILL ME!" I said raising my voice which was getting people's attention. "Okay okay I got it dude just don't raise your voice again the people would crowd us and think we're fighting." Sam replied guiltily. I think i felt sorry for him so this is what I said "It's okay dude I understand ya, just don't say that again, mkay?". "Mmkay" Sam replied. "Hey bro! I don't think you'll like it but that new girl, is coming here." Mark said surprisingly. "What? No way because if she talks to me, Sophia would get angry at me. You know that bro so don't fool me I know what your thinking about." I said about to raise my voice. "Seriously dude can't you see that!" Pointing at the new girl coming here.

Alyssa or Ally's POV:

Awe man I knew it! The people were right! I knew the 3Bs (James, Mark and Sam) would get in my way! I thought when I was about to reach James the most cutest hottest strongest handsomest boy in school would encounter me. Wait! I think he's looking at me! "Uh oh" I whispered under my breath so that nobody would hear me. "Hey are you Alyssa?" James said, good thing he didn't see me blush. "Y-y-yes but you can c-call me A-a-ally" I replied hesitating. "Mkay so you're the new girl huh? Cause for me you're pretty cute and well the other new girls are not." he chuckled a little when he said that. "Thank you" I replied. Then after that memorable moment I had to leave for class. OMG I THINK IM INLOVE WITH JAMES! I don't know why but he's perfect. Unluckily, he has a girlfriend already.