"Those words buried deep within"

~~~~

Approximately three years after the representative battle of the rainbow, Sawada Tsunayoshi has grown into a beautiful young man. He had the perfect body of a young man wherein the once so called Dame-Tsuna, had gain fangirls and even fanboys. His  brown eyes now slightly narrowed that showed grace and confidence of a true leader or boss.

All was well, except for one thing...

His feelings. His feelings that he hid throughout those three years. His  unending love towards a certain hitman. Yes, that's right, Sawada Tsunayoshi was in love towards his tutor, Reborn, a.k.a , the world's greatest hitman. 

He knew all too well that he did not have a damn single chance to win the hitman's heart thus, resulting him to distance himself from the man that he loved the most. As expected, the hitman didn't even bat an eye when Tsuna distanced himself and it really saddened him so bad.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Well, that was what he thought...

~~~~

Reborn was so proud of his student. So damn proud but he would rather kill himself than telling him that.
He witnessed how Tsuna grew through out the years. It was rather breathtaking, on how he changed. His posture, ways, and capabilities, it was excellent. Not to mention his body.

Tsuna grew up beautifully. And Reborn, loved it. He actually gain feelings for his student. Yes, you heard it right, he fell for his student.

At first, he mistaken his feelings just love as teacher and student but as days, week, and months go by, he knew that it wasn't just 'teacher and student' relationship. It was real love.

The hitman was surprised when he discovered his newly found feelings towards the brunette. It has been years since the last time he felt love and allow himself to fall for it. For the past years, he had a lot of lovers yet he just considered them as his flings, nothing more, nothing less.

He decided that he'll make the brunette fall in love with him and so, he started to make his own move.

But...

He noticed how Tsuna started to avoid him day by day. A simple greeting , and then back to avoiding. He even called Reborn, 'Reborn-san.' Which, was seriously weird for him to do so.

'Why was he avoiding me?'

This went on until the the past few months and the hitman had enough of it.

~~~~~

One rainy night, Tsuna swore inwardly. Why you ask? A certain hitman kept on banging on his bedroom.

Hell, he have been stuck in his room for the whole damn day. He sighed when he heard the continuous banging of his door.

"Tsuna! If you won't open up, I swear in Primo's name-" The hitman warned as the loud banging continued. Tsuna sighed and stood up from his comfy  bed wobbling in his way.

Yes, you see, our dear Tsuna is sick. He actually woke up with a heavy headache and was burning up. He didn't wanna bother the others not fully knowing that it was only him and the hitman inside the Sawada household. Nana went out with Bianchi and the kids and will eventually stay there for the night.

With all the strength he had, Tsuna wobbled his way towards the door and opened it. A slow creaking sound was heard and brown locks peeked out from the said door.

Reborn gave off a sigh of relief when his student opened the damn door. But soon his eyes narrowed when he saw his state.

"Dame-Tsuna..." he started out as he watched his student wobbled his way out of the door and swung his head back and forth as if looking for something.