First Date: Military Base

Getting there wasn't that hard at all. There were no zombies around to bug you or Zombie at all. So things went smoothly to get into the Military Base.

“Here we are.” Zombie tells you as he began to search the place. You didn't notice it before, but he's limping. How come you didn't notice?

“Hey, Zombie. You're limping?” You follow him, watching as he goes through all the stuff. “It's an effect of the virus. Don't mind it,” he says without even looking at you.

He was getting a bit furious trying to find a gas mask. All he sees is bombs; old supplies, bandages, bullets, and guns off to the side. You just smile a bit. Him being annoyed makes you see past his flaws and actually see him as handsome.

Are you really falling for a zombie, (Y/N)?

Can you handle this, if you are?

You can always turn back.

No one is really forcing you to do this. Except him.

If you really want out, there is always suicide. But. You don't want to stay trapped in that void of darkness.

Do you?

You want to actually be around Zombie, he seems interesting... A rare sight. Just killing yourself is like the president seeing a zombie then killing himself over it to leave the others without knowing it was out there— something impossible.

When his eyes meet yours, you realize you've been staring. Quickly, you look at the old tank that slightly intimidates you. He opens his mouth to speak, but you cut him off.

“Why don't we check the tank? I'm ninety-nine percent sure there is a mask in there,” you tell him. There isn't really much to see other than the thick, dust covering the tank.

Seeing it's a dark, metallic green color, you mindlessly rub an index finger over the dust; it builds up under your finger.

You bring your finger up close to your face and examine it. The look of It leaves a gross taste in your mouth and you flick the dust off. You rub your finger on the seam of your shirt to be sure it's gone. “Gross...”

Zombie chuckles behind you. You feel his warm hands sliding across your hips, tickling the fabric of your pants. Before you know it, he has you pinned up against the tank, the front of your body pressing into the cold metal.

“You look sexy standing over here, all alone.~” He whispers in your ear, his voice so soft and gentle that it sends chills down your spine.

You bite your lip. “Come on Zombie. Don't forget what I told you. Mask first. Whatever you want later,” you breathe. In your ears, you sound almost hungry for him. But, surely it wasn't like that. Was it, (Y/N)?

“Awe—” He whines in your ear. His breath tickles your ear. You giggle at it, bashfully smiling. “—why are you mean
to me?” His voice gets serious and his hands on your hips tighten.

A whimper escapes you when he violently turns you over, his blue eyes seeming to dull to a foggy grey color.

What's wrong with him? Where did the blue in his eyes go?

He goes in, a soft gasp escapes him before he sticks his tongue out to glide along your warm cheeks. He moans out a growl as he pushes himself off to grasp his cheeks.

“I... I remember..” He mumbles, staring at you with a blank look.

“Remember what?” Soft tremors rise in your hands

You.” He says.