Chaos (Foreshadowing)

(A/N: VERY IMPORTANT- So, I'm noticing some of my readers have lost an interest in this book,but it has topped to number 2 in #Zombies. Well, to give you a little tea, I am doing a time skip, then bringing it back to the fight and then.... Everything will fall into place. Enjoy.))

Shock. It was laid out upon Zombie's face.

Why, you ask?

Well...

You did watch it happen before your very eyes.

Chaos had broke out.

Your breathing was weakening; fresh, wet, warm blood was now soaking your shirt. Your breathing caught in hitches and choked gurgles. Your soul now ever so slightly slipping into the afterlife, but oh- you fought hard.

You were not going to let your life end like this, especially now that you were the last one alive.

You turn your clawed up face, blood tickling your burning skin from the air sinking into your open wounds. Your vision zoning in and out. A field of bodies stacked like little mountains.

You softly grunt, more of a whimper, so to say. Your heart so shallow and swollen. You couldn't bear to see your friends that you've made over the years in this safe place now torn apart.

They had stopped screaming hours ago, but the zombies wanted them ALL.

Sickening as the sight was you turn your head achingly to the other side; smoke clouding the skies from the burning buildings. One tall building, finally gave way, it's structures crumbling like fine clay.

The sight struck at your heart strings, if you weren't wounded, the near sight of everything around you would have. You inhale with a shaking body, tremors and spasming jerking you, every nerve in your body pinched and ripped.

You heard shuffling footsteps, painful sobs getting louder until someone fell to their knees beside you, sliding an arm under your mangled hair to sit you up.

Pain rockets through your spin, whimpers curling from your tongue.

"N-Nugh. . ." You wheeze sharply, blood pouring from your mouth now, blood crusting under your nostrils.

His eyes look to carry nothing but pain now. He failed you.

The reason how?

"I-I don't know how they got you princess..." He croaks, a finger stroking a strand of hair out from over your face leaving you to winch.

Tears roll like leeches down his cheeks, a glaze over his eyes now, blood all over him from killing the creature that hurt you.

He tried to save you, but it was too late.

You sigh in relief at his touch, your eyes closing a bit, mumbling through chokes of despair.

"Kaine... It's okay, Y-You can let- augh...." You whimper, closing your eyes.

"You c-can let m-me g-go now..." You smile weakly, telling him his name; Zombie who didn't remember it for so long.

Kaine... Yes; you did love him, even if it was fucked up.

You close your eyes, sighing one last time just before he screams out your name.

"(Y/N)!!!!!!!!!-"