Remembering You

☣️Zombie's Point Of View☣️

The town was covered in snow. Why snow?

Why not just a normal day, let the sun be shining with a nice, gentle breeze to top it off.

I smile softly at that thought. It would be a really nice day to go out on a picnic.

I wonder if mom is busy.

Maybe, she's always with dad, checking up on him after this strange virus got out. Me personally: I'm not scared. I'm really into this virus.

“———! They said the virus is related to the rumors of zombies. Can you believe this, ———?!” My friend, Ben, tells me. I sigh, annoyed with him already.

“Yeah, Ben. I know. I wasn't born yesterday.” I growl at him, shutting him right up. We were walking out of the school yard from our classes. Yes. Even under heavy snow like this, they still want to drag us prisoners to that hellish place called School.

Ben tsks at me, rolling his hazel eyes. “Dude. You're such a smartass.” Ben chuckles a bit, turning away to not meet my eyes.

I stare down at the short guy, his messy blondish brown hair almost covers his eyes today. “Tell me Ben. When the hell are you going to get your hair cut? Your hair looks so messy. But it does bring out your eyes.” I tease him.

I found out last semester that Ben— my childhood best friend —had a huge crush on me, during a Truth Or Dare game in one of our classes. One of the other guys wanted to embarrass the shit out of him. But, I personally didn't mind him crushing on me.

Come on, we've been friends for a very long time. I'm sure he's just mistaken that loving friendship as more than friends. I on the other hand didn't really like him in that way. Yeah we cut up and joke around and have bromances every now and then, but it's nothing more.

I want someone, who is rare. Special in a certain way. A person who... Is submissive to me.

Haha.

I sound crazy. If only Ben could hear my thoughts, he'd be so submissive, it would annoy the hell out of me. I smile at him, his face snapping my direction to glare at me.

“What's so funny ———?” He asks.

“Nothing. Just thinking about you.” I smirk and his face lit up like a Christmas tree.

Haha. Priceless

I was too distracted by Ben that I didn't notice who I had bumped into. They fell to the ground with a gasp as my head snaps their direction. I see a student with (H/C) fall to the ground.

“Watch where the hell you're going ya fucking Softie!” Ben tells at the student, making her frown and her cheeks turn a bright pink against her (S/C) skin.

Ben hated Sophomores: also known as Softies. I glare darkly at Ben who shuts the hell up immediately. I go to glare at the girl. “Oi. You. What's your name?” I ask in a stern, masculine voice to try and scare her.

She had tears threatening her eyes as she got up, not even me nor Ben offering to help her up. “(Y/N)... I'm so sorry... I.. I did-didn't see you walking by...” She tells us in a shy tone, her head bashfully turning away. She took a step back, hoping we wouldn't answer or start anything, but when she turns her head back, her eyes meeting mine, her face turned a deeper tone of red and she froze.

When I looked deep into her (E/C) eyes, my breathing halts, my heart skips a beat, and my mind goes blank.

Completely. Fucking. Blank.