special chapter(Q&A)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY "MY BUNNY, MY IDOL" !!!!!!!!!!!

So guys this book is already a year old with the reads of 89.2K!!! Thank you so much for supporting My Bunny, My Idol with so much love and patience(towards me), I can't thank you guys enough than giving you a very interesting story to read at your free time.

I never really expected that this will even reach nearly a hundred thousand reads! I thought that this would only go to 500 but I was wrong, big time. Actually, I told myself that if this didn't reach 500 for 2months, I'll delete it and focus on Dear Crush which is the first book before My Bunny, My Idol . Then now it even surpassed Dear Crush by 10K reads! I expected that book to have more reads than this so it still surprises me.

My Bunny, My Idol was written because of my fantasy imaginations every night before sleeping, and the whole plot was still not decided other than BTS as hybrids with their fans. Coming up with the idea of this story took a large amount of time, and when I'm writing, I sometimes go with the flow of what my fingers are typing but still follow the main plot. In every chapter of my going-with-the-flow method, I unintentionally made a huge new plot out of it and even twists.

Some readers almost figured out one of my twists in the story, but some don't and I'm very amazed by what you guys were thinking, it gave me ideas tho, so watch out for that.

Also, I love reading your comments on every chapter, it honestly makes me happy to know that you guys are enjoying My Bunny, My Idol a lot---mostly the people who comments a lot! Like in every chapter!

Sorry for my wrong grammars and spelling tho, I don't edit or reread the chapters so I mostly get errors. I know, it's need for an author to reread and edit a chapter but my opinion is, when I'm the one who's editing, I see my own grammar right when it sounds wrong for others. So please understand that, and I greatly appreciate you guys correcting me! It'll help a lot when I find someone to edit.

So now... LET'S PROCEED TO THE Q&A!!!!

I didn't get much questions than I expected but thank you so much for those who participated!! You guys made me so happy!!!!

So let's start!!

______________________________________

.•:*Jungkook*:•.

How does it feel like to be a bunny?

I know that ARMY calls me a bunny because I look like one but.. being an actually bunny? It honestly does make me that happy because I feel so small and I swear, being carried and having a low point of view does not feel good. Though being a bunny has advantages so I like it too.

Do you like Y/n?

To be a hundred percent honest, I don't know if it's really me or my animal instincts, but one thing's for sure, she's very important to me.

Do you sweat as a bunny?

Of course, I do. All humans and animals sweat... wait did I just say 'human'?

.•:*Jimin*:•.

Do you hate Yeongi?

Yes, I do.

Would you ask Anika out if you had the chance? I mean you clearly like her.

Don't tell her, okay? Yes, I would love to ask her out but it's against the rules.