.•:*SIXTEEN*:•.

Y/n's POV

"You've got to be kidding me." You said as you look at the small vehicle that's in front of you. Never in your life have you rode such a thing. Gabrielle looked at you with a bored expression on her face, a hand on her hip, and looking all scary.

"I am not kidding you. This is called a 'tricycle' and this public transport vehicle is very helpful and cheap, it will help us save money than riding a cab." She said and pointed at the tricycle, the driver looking at you like you're some alien. You can't blame him though, you look like you haven't seen such a thing, "Plus, the van is flat right now and is in the repair shop. Kate and Mia will handle it." She said and turned to the other girls, "Cyrus, Yuna, you girls take the other tricycle. Me, Y/n, and Anika will take this one..."

You were having a debate whether riding it or walking for one kilometer, that you didn't hear anything else of what Gabrielle is saying.

The tricycle is very different from what you imagine. It has a roof and an opening to the side so people could get in, and by people, only two heads and three if a child could squeeze or sit on the little... sort of big coin box. The cushion is quite scratched by an animal, making it look like it got completely torn. It didn't look presentable for you, to be honest.

You look at Gabrielle in a pleading way but she just glared at you which made you fold, "Get. In. The. Tricycle." She said and you followed her command obediently with a small 'yes ma'am' before getting in. You put your bag on your lap and you feel like you're being squeezed, Anika also went inside and sit beside you with Jimin in her bag. Gabrielle sit behind the driver since she said it was dangerous for starters, as for Taehyung, he's with you in the carrier[A/n: I'm sorry but I don't know what's it called].

"I can't believe I'm riding a tricycle." She said with an excited tone and a wide smile on her lips, you just looked at her in disbelief and with parted lips. She then turned towards you and you can literally see through her eyes how excited she is, "This is my first time riding a tricycle, you can't tell how excited I am."

"Oh I can tell alright." You said and she giggled when the tricycle started moving that made you hold on to whatever metal you could find that seem stable. Jungkook shifted a bit when the tricycle driver was becoming a really daring driver, he's so fast and doesn't care if cars or trucks are on his way. It makes you scream at times while Anika is just laughing and enjoying the ride while she holds Taehyung's leash, who seems to somehow manage the reckless driver's turns or sudden bumps.

Jimin, however, is just looking up at Anika. He seems like he's admiring her every feature, his stare looks the same when Jungkook stare at you—but Jimin's stare is more creepier... his eyes are much bigger than Jungkook, and you can see how he looks at Anika with admiration. It might be your hallucination but you think that you saw his eyes flash bright blue for a split second.

You were about to scream again when your head hit the metal on your side but Jungkook popped out of the bag and leaned his head on your shoulder. You looked down at him and pet his head, "Do you feel sick because of the bumps?" You asked softly.

He shook his head and looked up to you, there it is again. The night sky, full of stars. His eyes have so many emotions and unspoken words, it gives you a mysterious yet relaxing feeling. It's weird but it's very much like that.

Jungkook leaned up towards you and you felt a tiny tongue lick you chin, it seems weird but you blushed at the action, "Jungkook." You whispered but he just went inside your bag again, curling into a black ball. You just look at him with parted lips and red cheeks, but the mood of feeling flustered and all soft got ruined when you hit your head hard on the metal again.