Chapter One

“So… Where are we going again?” Athena looked at her mother from underneath her bangs.

          “Blackburn… I was able to get transferred there so that we can start over.” She kept her hard gaze on the road, not looking at her daughter.

          “Right…” Athena muttered before looking in the rearview mirror to look at her sister who was staring at her phone, “Hey, gotten any goodbyes?”

          Prim shook her head letting her black and pink bangs fall in her face, “No. They don’t care.” She lifted her head and looked outside the window.

          Athena frowned a little, regretting having had even asked. Letting out a sigh she looked at her mother again, “Are we going to be attending school there?”

          “Well… There’s only two months left of school, but I think you two should go. Don’t need the neighbors to start talking about us because you aren’t.” Her gaze flickered to Athena.

          She rolled her eyes at her mother and slumped in her seat, “This sucks…”

          Her mother shot her a dark look but said nothing as she drove.

          An hour later they pulled up to a large one story white house with a two car garage. Beds of brightly colored flowers marked the path to the front door that looked like it was a deep red color and had a large window on the top of it. An even larger rectangular window was next to the door, allowing anyone to look inside at the large living room since there were no curtains up yet. A moving van was out front and their mother pulled in behind it and into the already open garage.

          “Your stuff should be in your rooms, I already chose your rooms for you. Prima, yours is the one near mine, so I can keep an eye on you. Know go unpack.” She got out and looked at her daughters.

          Athena grind as she got out, “Sweet, my rooms furthest from moms!” She bolted into the house.

          “I’m not going to do anything; you don’t have to be watching over me like this.” Prim got out of the car a looked at her mother who seemed to always be frowning.

          “I don’t know that now do I. You already embarrassed me because of the stunt you pulled and I won’t let you embarrass me any further.” She walked around the car to go talk to the movers.

          Prim balled her hands tightly and fought hard to keep her mouth shut. She wanted to yell at her mother for her words but knew she wouldn’t hear her. She never did. Turning on her heel, she stormed into the house, through the laundry room, and into the kitchen. Slightly her nose wrinkled at the sight of how white and clean the kitchen was.

          Wrapping her arms lightly around herself she made her way through the kitchen and to the large hall way. She could tell which room was hers instantly as she watched one of the many movers carrying a box with her name on it. Following him, she went into the room and sat down on the already built bed.

          She assessed her room and she would have to do to make it more hers. The walls were an off white color that made every part of her body scream at her to throw paint all over them. The carpet was a cream color that told her if she got it dirty at all her mother would kill her. Boxes were piled up in the corner along with her TV and dresser. Closing her eyes, she let herself fall backwards so she was lying on the soft bed.

          “Prim!” Athena cried as she rushed into the room, “Isn’t this place awesome!”

          “No….” Prim looked at her sister, “I want to go home.”

          Athena’s face fell, “We can’t… There’s nothing left there for us…”

          She looked away from her, “That’s not true Thena, you know that.”

          “All that’s there is…” She looked down at her shoes, “Whispers about you and what you did…” She closed her eyes tightly, “I don’t want to go back there… I’m glad we moved because I couldn’t look at that room without seeing you the way you were when I found you…” Her voice started to crack.

          Prim sat up and stared at her sister, “I’m sorry Thena… But… Dad’s still there. I feel like we left him behind.”

          Athena walked over to her sister and sat on the bed next to her, “Dad would forgive us… He would want us to move on.” She laid her head on Prim’s shoulder, “Also, he would want us to throw wicked parties when mom’s not home.”

          Prim couldn’t help the laugh that forced its way out, “She would kill us for that!”

          “Maybe ground us, she would only kill us if we embarrassed her again.” She looked up at her sister with an evil glint in her eyes.

          “I don’t hear unpacking!” Their mother shouted from an unknown part of the house, making them both freeze.

          “How can you hear someone unpacking…?” Athena whispered.

          Her sister shrugged, “Who knows, sometimes I think she has cameras hidden everywhere and that’s how she knows what we are doing all the time.”

----------------------------------------------

So, a bit uneventful but it's to just get started :p the story will jump between Athena and Prima, but is mainly about Prima. I will also start putting a songs with each chapter to help a bit with the feel of the story. But there isnt one for this chap, sorry :( But so far, whats your first opinion of everyone? And what do you think Prima did what she did?