3⃣

Nikes POV***

She dead ass just called me "Papi" ,

But that's a different subject. I walked in my house and I seen my momma hugged up on the motherfucking couch was my good for nothing daddy.

Nike: what the fuck is this shit

Ma: Your dad is home from prison (she said standing up)

Nike : that's not my dad I haven't seen him since I was 3 I'm 17 fucking years old I've got along just fine with his jail bird ass.

Ma: Nike Kaiden Smith (looking shocked)

Nike: WHAT! I don't have time for this I'm leaving (walking out) let's go shorty

I was so pissed off the whole car ride I was quiet didn't even talk to shorty I didn't wanna be mean , but I was pissed I hated mom at that point. How could she. ?

Yasmin's POV**

That was awkward as fuck and not to mention Nike hasn't said a word to me. I'm playing on my phone then I decided to take his mind off of it

Yasmin : so are you gonna go to college for basketball

Nike: (looks over at her) yea shorty I wanna go to UNC

Yasmin: majoring in what

Nike: Sports Medicine (looking at the road )

He told me how he wanted to open up his own gym.

He pulled up to a Ryan's.

Nike: I hope this is good for you shorty (putting on his cut off)

Yasmin: it's cool

We ate and talked. He has a lot of goals and isn't full of himself like most Lightskins, I mean he knows he's the shit , but doesn't act like it.

We left Ryan's and he took me home. He walked me to my door.

Yasmin: thanks for getting me out of the house(looking him in his eyes)

Nike : awh it's nothing shorty plus we new friends right (flashing a smile )

Yasmin: well I'll see you tomorrow

Nike : ride with me in the morning I'll scoop you (stepping closer )

Yasmin : (blushing) text me tonight and I will

Nike: ok shorty (steps back) goodnight (walking to his car)

He was breath taking , his teeth where white , I just wanted to kiss him so bad, but in due time .

* Nikes POV*

I went home , showered , and laid in my bed. I heard moans from moms room, I just turned my music up loud! I can't believe my dad was out ! But how?

I wanted to take my mind off all that bullshit I texted shorty

* text convo*

Nike : what's good shorty

Yasmin: what's up Mr. Nike

Nike : shit chillin you wanna come keep me company like a sleep over

Yasmin: boy I'm not a thot

Nike : just to talk

Yasmin : nothing more

Nike : nothing less

Yasmin : come get me

Nike: be there in 15

*end of convo*

Yasmin's POV

I was waiting outside for Nike to come get me. I can't believe I just agreed to stay up with him just to talk.

About five minutes later Nike pulled up. I got in the car and he was in pajama pants and no shirt and smoking a blunt .

Nike : What's good ( taking a hit if the blunt) you smoke shorty

Yasmin: yea (taking the blunt)

Nike: I like that ,I got 5 more rolled at the crib. We are gonna get blitzed

Yasmin: how you smoke and play ball

Nike: shit i have no idea I do it though .

We pulled up to his house , I swear the first time we pulled it just look like a regular house just big as fuck, but now the lights and shit made it look beautiful.

Nike: (unlocking the door ) sorry about earlier shorty that was news to me that he got out

Yasmin : it's cool (following him upstairs )

We walked into his room that was like a suite from a hotel he had a big king size bed , a flat screen tv , multiple game systems, a couch , and a microwave . His closet was a walk in closet full of clothes, sneakers and hats . He had a wall just for his trophies and awards and shit. The man was accomplished.

Yasmin: what does your mom do (sitting on the couch)

Nike: (sparking another blunt) she's a stylist and shit for celebrities (looking at his phone)

Yasmin: Nicolette Smith is your mom?

Nike: yup

Yasmin : I've seen her on tv and shit

We talked until maybe 3 or 4. I enjoyed his conversation could've been because he was high as hell but the boy knew what he was talking about. I liked that about him and everything else

*school the next day**

Nikes POV

Man I'm sleepy as fuck smoking all that weed , then having to wake up and take shorty home to get clothes , wait then come to school.

Ashton: (walks up to him) what's good playboy

Nike : what's good (wiping my eyes)

Ashton: long night playboy? looking bummy and shit dawg

Shit my boy was right I looked rough Hollister sweatpants , a Nike hoodie , and some Nike slides , my hair was out and wild then a motherfucker . One of these hoes would put it in a ponytail for me.

Nike: (laughing) fuck you nigga I'll still pull hoes

Ashton : haha yea right my nigga

Just then shorty walked up looking good then a motherfucker. She had on jeans , tight ass jeans her booty was looking right, she had on a hoodie and her hair was down she had on the aqua blue Jordan's. I wanted to fuck her , and bad.

Yasmin: hey Mr. Nike (standing in front of me)

Nike : what's good shorty (leaning on the wall) this my boy Ashton black ass motherfucker (laughing)

Ashton : fuck you nigga , what's good Ashton Moore (holding out his hand)

Yasmin : Yasmin Torres shaking his hand ) nice to meet you.

Ashton : you too . Aye Nik holla at me fam (dapping him up) after football practice weight room right

Nike: yea bruh I gotta run to the crib but I'll hit you (looking at Yasmin)

I watched her watch me looking at her. She made me wanna do things and my friend downstairs was on the same page.

Yasmin's POV

Even in bummy clothes he looked good . I loved his hair it was just amazing . He was different from my exes New York niggas with that New York mentality. Nike was just a country boy

Nike: you wanna get out of here? ( looking at me)

Yasmin : and go where exactly (lightly pushing him)

Nike : my crib , the mall , or both it's 8 am my moms don't get off until 6 tonight

Yasmin: well your driving so you pick.

Yes I'm leaving with him I'd much rather be with him then at a school I hated and it was the 2nd day.

We left and went to his house just to kick it.