6⃣

Yasmin POV

Last night once Nike fucked me to sleep. I got a call from my Tia in New York and she told me Ymani would be coming early because she got kicked out of school for fighting so she had to come early .

Yasmin: (shaking Nike awake) baby we have to go to the airport before school.

Nike: for what

Yasmin : Ymani is coming!!!!

**at the airport**

Nike was still asleep but I was too excited ! My Bestfriend was gonna be here forever well until school was over. Then maybe 5 minutes later I saw her!

She didn't look like me but she was bad like me, shoulder length kind of dark red hair. She was thick like me but I was full Puerto Rican she was half black . She still was fine as fuck.

Ymanis POV

I can't believe my mother sent me to country fuck Atlanta. What a bitch, I was going to be living with my cousins and my two aunts. One cousin was my bitch Yasmin ! She better not be to consumed with her jackass boyfriend. I'm going to find me a dirty south nigga.

Yasmin : ( ran up to her ) bitch I can't believe your here

Ymani: me either it's not Brooklyn B

Yasmin: you'll like it

Ymani: where is your boyfriend

Yasmin: over there (points At Nike)

I think I just nutted in my panties! That boy was fine he looked about 6'3 , his eyes where grey no green no they where grey and green ! That is too fucking sexy, his hair was all out ( damn he got a head full of hair) he was wearing basketball shorts and I could see his dick print. No wonder Yasmin was fucking him he was packing.

Yasmin: mani this is my boyfriend Nike

Nike: (holding out his hand) nice to meet you Ma

Ymani: nice to meet you too Nike (eyeing him)

I love my cousin but me and that boy alone is going to be trouble.

Nikes POV

Man Yasmin's cousin was dead ass a 10 and I saw her looking me up and down . But I love Yasmin I think and I'm not trying to hurt my shorty. Plus tonight was the first game and I didn't have time for either one of these Spanish girls.

Nike: ( driving) I'm going to drop y'all off I gotta go home and get ready for school

Yasmin: ok baby (holding his hand) mani mom already got you enrolled so you can go to school with me today.

Ymani : yasss bicth

I pulled up to Yasmin's house and her cousin got out first. I saw her look back at me while Yas wasn't paying attention and she winked . That girl is going to get me in a world of trouble with her fat ass and thick thighs mmmmmmm damn. I was taking out of my thoughts to Yasmin sucking my dick.

Nike : shit baby what you doing

Yasmin: giving you a sneak peek of what can happen if you win the game tonight.

Nike: word shorty (laying my head back)

*Game time*

The first game of the season was always hype cause they knew the MLKH Tigers were gonna go all the way for a 4-peat. I was gonna lead my team to another championship before I go off to college.

Yasmin's POV

I was getting ready for the game I was gonna be late for tip off but my baby would understand. I had Ymani straighten my hair and I wore ripped jeans with a hoodie with my baby's number on it and some black low top Air Force ones. And a necklace with the number 3 on it (Nikes number) .