8⃣

**two weeks later **

Yasmin's POV

I only see Nike after practices and shit really after he leaves the gym so really , I just see him if he's not too tired. But tonight was a game so I'd see him play if I even go. I was doing homework and texting Nike when Ymani walked in my room looking cute. She had on a blue polo t shirt and some jeans and a pair of cool blue Jordan's her hair was half up half down.

Ymani: hey bitch you wanna roll with me ?

Yasmin : where you going?

Ymani : shit out before the game

Yasmin: yeah let me get dressed

I threw on a pair of true religion jeans that Nikes mom bought me they made my ass look great, a black V-neck polo and zip up jacket with Nikes number on it and put on my white air forces, I left my hair down and curly.

Ymani: cute bitch , now let's go

Yasmin: ok (grabbing my purse and phone)

Today was also Nikes 18th birthday so I had to go by the jewelry store to pick up his last gift then head to the game with my bitch and her boo Colby . I guess afterwards we'd go to his house for the party his mom is throwing for him.

Nikes POV

Today was my 18th birthday and I was too hype big game and big birthday and I was looking better then ever. I got a line up yesterday, mom gave me one of the outfits she bought while she was at the mall a few weeks back with Yasmin. I had on a long sleeve polo shirt black with the red horse, a pair of true religion jeans , and a pair of yeezys , my hair was out to cold to put it up. Black diamond chain with the matching stud earrings and polo black cologne.

To damn bad I'd have to change cause the game was in an hour

*text convo*

Nike: where you at

Yasmin: mall with Ymani and Colby

Nike: well I guess I'll see you at the game

Yasmin : no come to the mall I wanna see you birthday boy

Nike: I'm on my way

I guess I'll go to the mall. I grabbed the keys to my brand new black on black range rover. Moms got it for me. I went to the mall.

Ymanis POV

Sitting at the mall with Yasmin and my boo Colby. He is sweet I almost felt bad for fucking with Nike but that quickly went away when me and Colby fucked and his dick game was nothing compared to Nikes. I was disgusted but I just put up with it , mainly because Nike was with my blood cousin and she was happy.

I spotted Nike way before Yasmin did , they was cute matching and shit. Baby boy looked good I wanted to give him a special birthday gift that he'll never receive.

Nike : what's good y'all (walking up)

Yasmin: hola Papi (kisses him) happy birthday

Nike: thank you shorty

Ymani: happy birthday son

Colby: (dapping him up) happy birthday my G.

If I had to pick Colby or Nike shit I'd defiantly pick Nike with his sexy ass.

Nikes POV

Me and Yasmin went back to my truck. Soon as we got to the truck she started topping me off in the mall parking lot. She was an amazing dick sucker. Shit happy birthday to me. Once I nutted I drove her to my house so she could ride to the game with my mom and my punk ass daddy. I just wanted to have a good game and show my daddy that I was a better player then he ever was, punk ass bitch.

**** after the game***

The game was probably the best game I've ever played mainly because I had something to prove and I was going to prove it. I've worked my ass off for this season and I was going straight to the top.

Me and Yasmin rode to my house with me. I wanted to thrash her pussy before the party got jumpin , but Ymani texted me told me she wanted to see me so

Nike: baby I'm drop you off with moms Ymani said she stuck out in Decatur so ima go scoop her

Yasmin: you want me to ride with you (playing with his poof)

Nike: na baby help mom get ready and you go get sexy for me ( kissing her)

Yasmin: I love you Kaiden

Nike: I love you too

I drove damn near an hour to Decatur to go get Ymani. I pulled up to this empty lot type thing with a semi decent house. I didn't know what the fuck was going on so I texted her

*text convo*

Nike: where you at ?

Ymani: come in

Nike: aight

*end of convo*

I went into the beat up house and walked around "back here" was all I heard so I went to the back and there was Ymani wearing absolutely nothing. I just stopped and looked at her fine ass.

Ymani: you like what you see

Nike: I can't do this Ymani I love Yasmin

Ymani: you loved her the first 10 times to

I couldn't do this to Yasmin not again. I turned around to leave but she stopped me and pushed me up against the wall.

Ymani : you know you want this

She was right I did, before I could answer her or even make up my mind my pants were around my ankles and she was playing with my balls and was licking the tip of my dick like it was a Popsicle. It felt amazing and my boy was standing at attention. She jumped up a sat on my dick while I was leant up against the wall. I held her by her thighs and she rode me , but she got on a handstand and shook her ass for me. She got on all fours and I fucked her from behind hard and fast. She reached back to stop me but I just moved her hand and grabbed her ponytail and went in her deep " awh shit Nike fuck me boy" she started throwing her ass back. Man her pussy was good just what I needed for my birthday and get some later from my girl. "I'm cumin daddy" after she did she wanted to lay there lip but I had to get back to Bankhead to my party and my girl. I told her to get dressed and let's go.

*at the party*

My party was jumpin anybody who was anybody was there. My boys Ashton , Levi , and Jacobi . I was having a good time. Mom got me a cake made in the shape of a Nike sign and a basketball with a hoop. I know mom dropped some cash on this shit. She gave me like 3stacks and , she got my 3 pair of jays and some jeans , a necklace, and a pound of weed. Mom looked out she said there's more but she'll wait until tomorrow. Yasmin got me some clothes and a pair of timbs, she said I needed a pair . She got me a chain that had my name on it. She showed this little joint that she would wear for me later on. I couldn't wait until I got her to my room. Even Ymani got me some shit.

*2 days later*

Yasmin's POV

I was chilling with Ymani because Nike was at practice. I kept asking her about Colby but she was acting like he didn't matter someone was on her her mind and my bitch wasn't telling me shit.

Ymani: do you know of Nike is going to the gym tonight

Yasmin: I'm not sure he might depends if he isn't exhausted after practice.

Ymani: I'll text and ask him

Yasmin: you good I'll text my nigga and ask him

Ymani: you act like a bitch pressed over that nigga

Something was up because since his birthday she's been worried about when he was going to gym and she's been texting him. To think of it Nike has been going to the gym a lot and come over freshly showered any other time he'll come over sweating and just lay next to me something was up and I was gonna find out.