Chapter 1

Big News

It's almost the end of the 2015 year Kishele Shipley is looking at the mirror in her beautiful floral robe looking at her stomach. She is expecting her first child with the love of her life. You may know her boyfriend Kawhi Leonard the superstar NBA player for the San Antonio Spurs. Kishele met Kawhi in college at San Diego State when she was a junior and he was a freshmen. They didn't talk to another until the middle of his sophomore year. As time went by Kawhi and Kishele became friends which turned into a romantic relationship.

Kishele was thinking about all the great memories she had with Kawhi. She reminiscing their first eye connection, first conversation, first date, first kiss, even the first time Kawhi told her he was in love with her. Now they were having a first that was better than the other combined, a child. Kishele was excited because she knows her man is really good with kids. Kawhi was currently looking out the window of their luxury condo. He was staring at the beautiful sunset waiting for his favorite woman to come out the bathroom. As he is waiting, Kishele finally gains the courage to tell him the big news. Kishele slowly walks up to Kawhi and wraps her arms around his muscular waist. He grabs her arms turns around and picks her up kissing her. Kawhi then carry his girlfriend to the master bedroom where he stares deeply into her eyes admiring how stunning she is.

"What" Kishele says as she curious why her boyfriend is staring at her.

Kawhi responds by saying "You're so gorgeous I can't help but stare" Kawhi smiles.

Kishele replies "Look at that smile I love it when you smile".

"You make me happy," Kawhi says.

"You know what makes me happy is when I see basketball players with their kids. Remember when y'all won the championship and Tim was with his kids," Kishele asks.

"Yeah why" Kawhi responds with a question.

"It just made wonder what you would be like if you were a dad," Kishele answers.

Kawhi looks at Kishele with a curious face. He wondering why she would say that and talk about him being a father. The more he thought about it he started to get the picture. He looks at Kishele then her stomach wondering if there is a person growing inside of her. Kishele notices him staring and she nods her head.

"Babe I'm pregnant" Kishele says. Kawhi can't help but smile and kisses her with so much passion.

"For real we're having a kid together" Kawhi exclaims.

"Yes I can't wait." Kishele says.

"I gotta tell my mom," Kawhi says.