Chapter 3

Kishele's POV

Kawhi and I finally get some time alone. We are currently watching Game of Thrones and Kawhi says "Babe what are you afraid of?" 

I turn and face him "Why do you ask?" I question. 

"I'm excited we are having a kid but I'm kinda scared", he confess. 

"That's normal to feel like that but I'm shocked I didn't think you were afarid of anything." I said. 

Kawhi laughs "I'm normal person you know. 

I chuckle "I know that but you're so fearless it's like nothing bothers you". 

"What you mean by that?" 

 "I mean how could deal with not finding your dad's killer?" Seriously I don't know how Kawhi and his family are still standing. I would search everyday for my father's murderer until he buried under a cell.  

"What finding him gonna do for me Kishele?"

 "I would want to know who did it," 

"It's not gonna bring him back so it's pointless to me," he said.

 "You're better than me". 

"I'm not better than anyone I'm not the only person this has happened to" 

"Can I ask you question?" 

"Yeah."

"If his killer was right in front of you what would you do."

Kawhi stares at me and shrugs his shoulder "You want my honest answer." I nod my head

"I'd probably try to kill him with my bare hands."

"I wouldn't blame you."

"It wouldn't make me feel better though because like I said he's never coming back no matter what I do."

"Not everyone can handle that as well as you"

"I had to be strong for my mom and sisters"

"How did your mom handle it?

"She was never the same and was very clingy to me fearing I would want revenge and it annoyed me."

"She was just being a mother"

"I know that but I know everything happens for a reason I think everyone is put on the Earth for a certain amount of time and it was my dad time to go"

"You're really amazing man you know that."

"I try."

"I love you."

"I love you too."