Ep 6

Cole's POV

     I was so stupid. I was so damn stupid. Kissing my employee, it could get us both fired, we both knew that, I.. I'm going to fire her today. I swear on my fucking life.
**Around lunch

   I walked towards Miss Cedar, she smiled, I smiled back, and my heart wavered. I went back to my office seeming normal, but when I was in my office, it was a complete different story.
"Why can't I do it? ", I pull at my hair probably messing it up, " I can't... I can't do it.. I really can't "
**That night

Cindy's POV

  I walk to Mr. Casenda's office to tell him I'm locking up the library opening the door, "Mr.Casenda-" I see a large figure towering over myself, and he leans in with his disheveled hair and kisses me backing away a few seconds later. I kiss back as Cole closes the door pushing me against it. He picked me up as I put my legs around his hips, groaning as I rubbed against his length. And the rest?
                 The rest is history.
**In the morning

     I wake up in a unfamiliar bed, hearing a shower running. [Where am I? ]  I get up, naked. [What did I do? ]
  "You know, you might want to take a shower, you still smell like sex"
      I fluster lightly, "You're still in the shower though"
  "Don't act like you haven't seen it before" There was laughter in Cole's voice.
      I fluster lightly, stepping in the shower with Cole seeing him smile, "Hi again" I feel my cheeks burn.
Cole's POV

       I see Cindy step in the shower with her curved figure, "Hi again" She said, her cheeks a light tinge of red.
   [I'll give her something to blush about]
       I whisper into Cindy's ear, "I'm going to do so many things to you, you'll ache for days"
       Cindy flushes as I let myself take my toll on her.