Ep 8

Cindy's POV

    Everything was going extremely perfect for three weeks until I started throwing up in random time zones really. I bite my lip nervously as my stomach growls. Loudly, I would of told myself to shut the hell up except for the fact that I was telling a customer when he and his husband were suppose to being their books back. They were really polite about it too.
    I run as fast I can to the restroom, not looking back knowing Cassandra, one of the library employees would probably cover while I was gone. It took maybe ten full minutes for me to finish. I groan, having to vomit again.
   "Honey, are you okay? You know that camping trip is coming up, and if you don't feel too hot, I won't make you go" I heard Tiana's voice by the sinks.
        I got up flushing the toilet, and opened the door, "When'd you get in here?"
    "About twelve minutes ago, I asked Leah where you were, and she told me to check the bathroom"
  "Oh" I say washing my mouth out.
     Tiana checks my forehead, " No fever, so you couldn't be sick"
      I start dragging my feet thinking of everything it could be, but one little word caught my interest, -pregnant-.
  "No, no I couldn't be. No. "
  "You couldn't be what? "
      I whisper it into her ear, "Um.. Pregnant"
       Tiana squeals, "You are?! "
       I slap her lightly multiple times, "Shut up, I don't know! " I whisper-yell.
       Tiana giggles, "P-r-e-g-n-a-n-t, fucking in a big oak tree-"
       I frown, clamping my hand over her mouth and she just laughs.
   "Okay, I have to get to work, so don't tell anyone" I tell Tiana worriedly.
   "Haha, I won't" Tiana says smiling.
        I nod walking to my work area and working the rest of my shift for the day.