Ep 11

Cindy's POV

    I wake up early as my phone buzzes, I look at the caller; Tiana. I answer the phone drowsily, "Yeah? "
   "Get up! I've called you about four times, we're about to leave, it's me, you, Jeffrey, and Nala. "
   "I thought Cole was coming too"
   "He was, but he can't take off"
   "Well, who's Nala? "
   "Cole, and Jeffrey's older sister, she'll be sharing a tent with you"
   "Okay, just let me get ready" I say, getting dressed for the day, and picking up my phone.
   "Oh, never mind, Cole is coming, his sister is coming too though"
        [Oh goody.. ] "This'll be fun" I say sarcastically, "What is Nala like? "
    "Apparently, she doesn't get along with other women. "
         I purse my lips, locking up my house with two bookbags on my back. "Well, we'll see"
   "T'yeah right, anyways, meet you in the woods, before the bridge"
   "Alright, see you" I say, starting to drive there.
**

      Cole leans forward, and kisses me, "How does gumbo sound? "
      I smile warmly, "It sounds really good actually"
       Jeffrey steps forward, "Sorry to interrupt, but, can you to get a room? "
       Cole just chuckles, "We'll get one tonight"
    "Oh, HELL no! " Nala interrupts splitting us apart, "I am sharing a tent with you two, and that is NOT happening"
       I bite the inside of my cheek [Tiana wasn't kidding].
       Tiana buds in, "Hey, back off, you don't have to be rude about it"
       Nala sighs, "I guess you're right, sorry, uh"
        "It's Cindy" I say trying to smile.. It doesn't work.
        Nala nods, "Sorry Cindy, I'm gonna go set up our tent"
     "I'll help, onto do it by yourself" I say walking behind her.
Cole's POV

      I feel proud to call Cindy mine, and only mine. She's not rude, but not too forgiving, not perfect, but she's my perfect, and so damn much more. I smile without realizing it.
      Jeffrey pats my shoulder almost laughing, "She's already got you twirled around her finger"
       I shrug, "By chance, maybe. Where's Tiana? "
    "She's helping set up the tents"
       I nod, smiling.

**That Night

      Me and Cole laughed, talking about random things, "What if we ever had kids? " Cole suddenly brang it up. He brang it up? Does he know?
   "If we ever had kids, we could take care of them. I hope. " I smile.
        Cole kissed my forehead, "Today's been fun. " He smiled at me warmly, "Cindy? "
     "Yeah? "
     "I love you Cindy"
     "I love you too Cole" I smile, my heart feeling tingly.
     "You said it"
    "Said what? "
    "My name, you said it" Cole said arrogantly.
     "I guess so"
          Cole just kissed my forehead as we laid in the tent, slowly falling asleep.
**Morning

       I wake up running to a tree, vomiting, "Ugh" I gargle water from a water bottle, and spit it out.
       "Stomach bug? " Nala asks grinning, "Or are you actually going to admit you're pregnant? He's not going to have a fling with you long. Your just one of his employees, do you seriously think he's not going to fire you? "
       I just stare at Nala, talk about not expecting what she said. I was dumbfounded, "I... What? "
     "You heard me, what's the difference between you and Sandra? Or Avalon? Or maybe Reina? You've all slept with him, so tell me. "
     "Look, there might not be a difference, but I promise you this: I am Cindy. Not Sandra, Avalon, nor Reina, so for God sakes, don't say I am" I walk off sitting by the campfire warming myself up.