Prologue

A long time ago, a powerful demon fox appeared with nine tails. With its powerful tails,it could smash mountains and create tidal waves. A band of ninjas rose to defend their village from attack.

"Hold the attack! We have to wait until the Fourth Hokage gets here!"

"We can't let it get any closer to our village!"

A giant toad came out of the forest with a man a top it. It was standing in front of the demon fox.

One great shinobi was able to imprison the monster, but died in the process. The ninja was known as the Fourth Hokage. The Fourth Hokage planned to seal the demon in his newborn babies as a way to keep the village safe.

Now we follow as two newborn babies gain a distinctive mark on their bellies confirming that the seal has been set.....

*Twelve Years Later*

Naruto Uzumaki is running away from shinobi as he has just vandalized the faces of the former Hokages on the side of the mountain.

"Hahahahahahahahaha!" Naruto laughed as he kept trying to outrun his pursuers.

"Naruto! Get over here!" Screamed the ninja, clearly furious with him.

"Give it up! You're just bent 'cause you don't have the guts to do what I do! Do ya? Losers! Wannabes! You'll never catch me! Hahahahaha!" yelled Naruto as he continued to evade his pursuers.

"Lord Hokage! It's an emergency!" Screamed one of the shinobi chasing Naruto.

"I hope you're not bothering me with some trivia. And don't tell me it's Naruto and Emiko again," said Lord Hokage.

"It is them again! They climbed onto the great stone faces and graffitied them while also graffitiing the villager's shops!"

The Hokage sighs and just starts shaking his head. I swear those two will be the death of me soon enough...

Back with Naruto and his pursuers.....

All of a sudden, a girl appears beside Naruto laughing as well and bringing over more angry ninjas.

"Emiko! Did you do it?!" asked Naruto, though it was difficult for Emiko to understand him through all of their laughter.

"Of course I did! What, do you think I'm stupid, bro! It was so much fun to see the villagers' faces!" Emiko replied.

If you couldn't tell already, Emiko and Naruto are twins. Naruto was born a few minutes earlier and acts like a big brother to Emiko, hence the reason why she sometimes calls him "big bro," anyway....

"Oh man I wish I could've seen that! Hey, how about we ditch these guys and see if we can score some ramen from Ichiraku?!" Naruto screamed as they rounded a corner and, in the midst of all the laughing, somehow they gained more ninjas and some jounins had joined the crowd.

"Okay, let's do this!"

Naruto and Emiko rounded a corner and took another sharp turn. The ninjas continued to scream Naruto and Emiko's names as they ran along and tried to catch those troublesome kids.

What the ninjas didn't know was that the twins had escaped them using a simple trick of the eye. Emiko and Naruto emerged smiling and laughing as they recalled all the things they did to the village.

"And where do you think you two are going now? Isn't it time for class?" asked an infuriated Iruka-sensei as you could literally see the veins popping out of his face and the smoke rising from his seething figure. It was a scary igh. Both troublemakers were scared shitless.