Chapter 5

Jayden's POV:
I woke up at 8:45 in the morning and my phone was ringing,it took me a while to realize who was calling it was my mom:
Mom:buenos dias bebé
Jay: buenos días mamá
Mom: how are you sweets
Jay: I'm good,how's tour?
Mom:it's good the fans here are incredible
Jay:that's good mama
Mom: any plans for today?
Jay:not that I can think of unless the guys want to do something
Mom:oh ok that's good,have you talked to Brooke?
Jay: not yet but I'm about to call aunt Gabbie and see
Mom: ok bebito I'll call or text you later
Jay:ok bye mama
Mom:bye love

End of phone call

After I talked to mom I texted aunt Gabbie
Gabbie(G) Jayden(J)

J: hey aunt Gabbie how's Brooke holding up?
G: hey and she's good she's playing with the girls in their fort
J: awe ok well I just wanted to check on you to make sure
G: awe that's sweet of you Jay if you need anything else just call me
J: I will more than likely😂
G: lol ok I'll call you later
J: ok have fun
G: you too

End of text

After I texted aunt Gabbie i went to the kitchen and made some breakfast,which was eggs,bacon,toast,and some juice.
I walked in the living room with my food and turned on Netflix and saw One Day At A Time and started watching it while I was eating.
*10 minutes later*
When I was done eating I put the dishes in the sink so I could do them when I heard my phone ring, this time it was my dad
Jo: hey son how are you doing
Jay: I'm good how are you
Jo: I'm good and I have some good news
Jay: what?
Jo: tour is over and I'll be home in an hour
Jay: YAY FINALLY
Jo: I missed you too bud and when I get off the plane I have to go get Brooke unless you want to drive
Jay: I'll drive dad its no big deal
Jo: ok I love you bud and I'll see you soon
Jay: I love you too and ok

*end of call*
I'm so excited for dad to come home it's been weird without him or mom in the house laughing about ridiculous things. The guys were looking at me and I said " guys guess what?" "What happened" asked Marcus. " our dads are off of tour and they should be getting off their plane in about an hour." I said happily. A chorus of " yes" or "finally" was heard I told the guys that I was going to go pick up Brooklyn and then go to the airport and then all wanted to come so we all went to my car and drove off.

When I got to aunt Gabbies house I rang the bell and 5 minutes later the door opened revealing aunt Gabbie. " hey Jay" " hey aunt gabbie is Brooke ready to go?" " yes shes sleep" I walked over to Brooklyn and picked her up along with her stuff and took her to the car. After that I walked back to aunt gabbie and gave her a hug and said " hey aunt gabbie have you heard the news?" " what news?" Asked aunt gabbie. " the wdw guys are on the way back home in about 30 minutes" Aunt gabbie smiled and said " I'm so happy for you bud and the baby will be here next week" " awe well do you have a name picked out for her?" I asked curiously. " yes actually Jack and I named her Lavender May Avery" " awe I can tell already that shes going to be breaking hearts in the future". I said laughing, aunt gabbie laughed with me and hugged me and said bye.

When I got to the airport I instantly spotted my dad and ran to him. " DAD" I hugged him tightly " hey baby boy" I started crying a little bit and said " I missed you" he lifted me head and said: "awe it's ok bud I'm here now and your mom will be off of tour in about 5 days". I just nodded my head not letting go, when I looked up I saw all of the guys hugging their dads and then Brooke came and hugged dad " DADDYYY" " hey princess" I took all of their stuff to the car and put them in the trunk with the help of the rest of Take 5.

I drove to the why don't we house and everyone got out and went to lay down because of jet lag. I'm so happy that they are back and I bet they are happy to be back from tour. I went upstairs with Brooke and we laid on dads bed with him and kissed his head then we went to sleep. " I love you both" we heard dad whisper " we love you too papa bear" I said and then I went to sleep.

Alright this is chapter 5 and I know I haven't updated in a while but this is what I came up with if you have any ideas or something just let me know and I will see what I can do but I would like to have a co writer to help me out

    All the love, Jbear❤