Chapter 2

Jayke's POV:

I woke up this morning at 8:20, thinking about how great my life is going to be, it's been a month since mom and dad adopted Brooklyn and me, and I love them all dearly. Today I was thinking about hanging out with uncle Jack because I wanted to learn how to skateboard and he said that he'd teach me I just need to make sure it's ok with my parents,so I was sitting on the couch watching Netflix and I got hungry so I made a protein shake and then dad walked in and I told him about what uncle Jack and I talked about and he was fine with it and he had to meet the guys at 5:00 to record and he wanted to know if I wanted to join and I said yes.

Dad asked if I wanted anything to eat and I told him a breakfast donut from the donut shop around the corner before we left to go to the recording studio and he said that it was fine and to go upstairs to ask mom and Brooke,who were in the bathroom, mom was fixing her hair and I asked if she wanted me to do Brooklyn's hair and she said "that's very sweet Jay and yes you can if you're up for it just know that she moves a lot" I laughed and said "anytime mom I love helping you and dad with Brookie and the house, it gives me something to do when I'm not doing music. Oh yeah and mom before I forget dad is going to that donut shop around the corner and wants to know what you guys want" mom gave me a smile and said, "sure sweet pea tell him I want a mocha frappe and a chocolate muffin, Brookie what do you want?" "COOKIES," Brooklyn said happily. I laughed and finished putting her hair in a bun, as she stood up she said " tank chu Jay Jay" "anytime baby girl" I said as I kissed her head and went downstairs and told dad what the ladies wanted "hey dad, mom said she wants a Mocha Frappe and a chocolate muffin and Brooklyn said she wants-" I got cut off by Brooklyn "COOKIES" dad and I gave her a look and then I said " Brooklyn Marie, you know you're supposed to use your inside voice while you are indoors" Brooklyn looked down and said " I sowwy daddy I sowwy Jay Jay" "it's okay munchkin just remember that you don't have to yell inside pumpkin and if we have to tell you again I will spank you  ok?" I said getting down to her level "otays" she said and then gave me a hug and ran off to find mom. 

Mom had walked out of the bathroom looking for her phone. "hey guys have you seen my phone?" I walked over to her and said, "No I haven't but I can call it for you" she said, so I went into the living room to see Brooklyn with my phone so I took it from her and said, "BROOKLYN MARIE MARAIS WHY DID YOU HAVE MY PHONE????" she looked at me like she was about to cry and said, "becwause I wanted to pway wif it" I gave her a look and said," look Brookie I love you and you know better then to take my stuff without asking and I know that I told you before that you need to listen or you would get a spanking,did I not?" she started tearing up and said," yes" I told her to get over my lap and I told her that I said she was going to get 10 spankings 5 for not listening to me the first time and 5 for taking my stuff. After I spanked her I hugged her and then she said sorry and ran off to dad. Dad came downstairs and said " hey Jay why did Brooke come running into my room" I looked at Brooklyn to see if she was going to say something to dad, but she didn't so I told him, "well dad Miss Brooklyn here decided it would be fun to take my phone when I was trying to help mom find hers, speaking of did she find it?" dad looked at Brooklyn and was shocked, "Brooklyn did you take Jay Jay's phone without asking when he as trying to help mama?, And yes she found it" she was about to cry again and said a small "yes" but then I told dad that I already spanked her for what she did. Dad said ok and then walked into the kitchen.

 It was about 5:00 and mom was in her and dad's room and she screamed with joy and ran downstairs and hugged dad and said," hey guys fifth harmony is getting back together" we all congratulated her and then dad got a call from the why don't we guys and turns out they are getting back together so they are both going to be leaving us teens alone with the kids and the rest of the wdw wives.But then I thought of something, "hey dad can all of us teenagers have like a movie night tonight over here in the movie room while the little ones are over at Aunt Gabbie's house with Aunt Christina,Aunt Ariana,and  Aunt Dua?"  he stared at me for a good 5 minutes before he smiled and said "sure thing kiddo why don't you facetime Noah,Marcus,Isaiah and Liam and see what they want to do" I jumped and hugged him and gave mom a kiss on the cheek and ran upstairs to grab my phone. Once I had it I saw that Isaiah, Marcus, Liam,and Noah were calling from our group chat on iMessage so I answered.