Chapter 1

Jonah's POV:

I woke this morning at 8:30 Camila was still sleeping so I kissed her forehead and got out of bed to stretch. Today Camila and I have decided that we wanted to Adopt a child or two. It has always been a dream of ours since we got married 4 years ago. Why Don't We is still together but right now we are taking a break to recuperate and to spend time with our families. Corbyn and Christina have a 5-year-old daughter named Isabella and a 16-year-old son named Noah. Jack and Gabbie have a 16-year-old son named Liam and are excepting a baby girl in a few months. Daniel and Dua have twins they have two 5-year-old daughters named Charlotte and Harper and a 16-year-old boy named Marcus. Zach and Ariana have a 16-year-old son named Isaiah and a 5-year-old daughter named Victoria. 

So as of right now, it is 8:40 I am in the kitchen getting ready to make Camila's favorite breakfast, Chocolate chip pancakes with a strawberry banana smoothie with a little protein in it,because she says that she is watching her figure when she looks beautiful how she is, As I was getting her pancakes on the plate I heard her coming downstairs. "Hey Jo, "Camila said smiling and hugging me. "hey beautiful," I said while walking to the kitchen table with our breakfast. I set the table before she sat down and got everything together and as I was walking I kissed Camila's head and sat across from her and we ate. As we were eating Camila brought something up that I haven't really considered. "hey babe should we get like an older boy and a younger girl?" she said looking up at me " yeah I like that and plus the kids would each have someone to play with" I said smiling widely. When we were done eating Camila got up to put our dishes in the sink but I stopped her "Mi Amor what are you doing?" I asked questionably, "putting our dishes in the sink so I can wash them," she said sounding more like a question. I gave her a serious look and said: "Princesa now you know that I always do the dishes so you don't have to, so now go upstairs shower, and put on something casual but cute unless you want me to pick your outfit for you." She laughed while looking up at me and said"okay bebé that's fine and yes you can pick out my outfit for today while I go shower" "okay beautiful" I said while kissing her lips and walking away but before I did Camila stopped me and asked "Amor do I have enough time to wash my hair?" I looked at the time, it was 9:20 and we were going to the adoption place at 11. " yeah babe you have time we don't have to be at the Adoption place until 11 but I'm probably gonna go shower and stuff and do something with my hair" Camila said ok and then she started to mess with my hair and said "but I like your messy hair" I laughed and said "I know you do but we have to look professional and stuff" she just laughed and said "babe now you know that as long as you have a good reputation then you will do good" 

I smiled and gave her a kiss then we both went back upstairs and took our showers to get refreshed and stuff after I went in my room I ran my hand through my hair and walked in the bathroom and started the shower and put some music on to calm my nerves. After about 20 minutes in the shower I got out the shower I went back in my room and put on my boxers and started looking for something to wear, after about 5 minutes I settled on some blue jeans and a white t-shirt and I decided on wearing my boots and to complete the outfit I put on my necklace that says 'Jonah'.I grabbed my phone from the counter and went to go fix my hair but it wasn't bad so I just ran my hand through it and went back downstairs. I grabbed a cup and put some ice in it and I got some water, when I looked up Camila was walking downstairs and was wearing a blue sweater dress and some boots that have heels on the bottom. she had her phone and her purse in her hand and started pulling my hand like a little kid on Christmas. 

"Come on babe lets goo I wanna go so we aren't late" I chuckled at her childlike behavior and followed behind her with all of our stuff and we went into the car and I was driving because I didn't want Camila driving. I looked up the place and it was 15 minutes away from our house. As I started driving to out destination Camila asked me something "babe, what age are we looking for?" I thought about it and I said "2-5 for a girl and 11-16 for a boy should be good" she smiled agreeing, when I looked at the time it said 10:49 when my phone started to ring but I couldn't answer it because I was driving so Camila answered it "Hey boys" "Hey Cam, have you guys left the house yet?" Corbyn said first. "yeah we are about to be there in 2 minutes I believe" I said from the driver's side." okay let me know when you find your new son and daughter so we can all meet them." "of course, corbs your my bro," I said, and then we got out of the car when walked to the door, the sign said 'Cuddles and Comfort'.We walked in and a lady came to us and said "hi you guys my name is Mary-Kate and I will be able to help you today" "okay thank you" we said together. "Do you know what gender and age you are looking for?" Mary-kate asked us. "yes, we would like a little girl between the ages of 2-5 and a boy between the ages 11-16," I said while looking at her. "okay if you will give me a second to get all of the girls here first. "GIRLS BETWEEN THE AGE 2-5 COME TO THE LIVING ROOM" within seconds girls came running down.