Chapter two

So this is the second chapter... yeah, sorry I've only just uploaded it... not that anyones reading it... yeah... Enjoy :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lucy I..."

"What are you doing here?!"

I couldn't help but yell at him. He had completely ignored me for months, forgetting about our friendship. Not being there for me when I needed a shoulder to cry on, someone to talk to. And now he just rocks up on my door step? Who does he think he is? I'm not an angry person, and it takes a lot to get on my bad side, but woah had he gotten on my bad side.

"I'm sorry that I haven't talked to you lately..."

I scowlled, interrupting his sentence. 

"Lately. Lately's more like a week or two, you haven't talk to me in months! I don't think you can use that word!" 

"Lucy don't get mad at me.."

"Don't get mad at you! You have got to be kidding me! Well if that's your perfetic excuse of an apology."

I was in the process of slamming the door in his face, when something stopped the doors path. Luke.

"Lucy can you just let me explain?"

Oh this is going to be great. 

I swang the door open.

"Go ahead, explain. Explain to me why my so called 'best friend' hasn't talked to me in months." I said in a quiet whisper. I could feel the lump in my throat. No Lucy, don't cry.

He went silent, and looked down at the ground avoiding eye contact, while i starred into his light sandy brown hair. 

"I... I..."

"You what Luke? Your sorry?". My temper was rising.

"Sorry can't even bear to discribe the way I feel... I miss you. Our friendship. And I know I've been a complete ass.." 

"Ass, that's generous." I interrupted.

"Could I please just finish? Lucy I'm sorry! I am so so sorry! I know it must have been horrible! But it can't of been that bad, you had Olivia to hang out with."

That's when I slammed the door in his face. If he was so 'sorry' he wouldn't have tried to put some of the blame on me. Well he was wrong, I didn't have Olivia, I didn't have anyone.

"LUCY! LUCY PLEASE! CAN WE JUST TALK?"

Why couldn't he just go away? Go back to his perfect car, and drive away to his perfect girlfriend, and live his perfect life without me.

LUKE'S POV:

I let out a deep sigh. Lucy was stubborn, there was no way she was going to come and talk to me. So I had to come to her. But the problem was, how...

I walked around to her back door. Locked. Of course. I checked to see if any of the windows were open, which was a stupid idea, it's winter. I sighed in defeat. And that's when my imaginary lightbulb went off.

Lucy's POV:

Luke had stopped yelling. This was a sign that he had obviously got the message and gone home. I went to the kitchen, grabbed a glass out of the cupboard and walked over to the tap to get myself some water. I walked up my stairs and nearly dropped my water at the sight I front of me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woah this is REALLY SHORT !!! Sorry bout that... I just wanted to leave a cliffhanger... yeah... not much of a cliffhanger but pffft :) 'cause I'm already in the proccess of writting chapter 3... I'll try and make it long. :) If there is anyone reading this (which there isn't) could you please comment and give me some advise? Or say what you think of it? That would be great! :)