Chapter three

So I finally uploaded this, sorry i finished writting this awhile ago... hehe :) Oh and i put One Directions 'Live While Were Young' on the side there.. just cause its my new fav song... lol :) Please comment what yu think ! enjoy ! :) xx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucy's POV

"Luke what are you doing here? How did you even get in here?"

"Don't get mad I just needed to talk to you. Explain myself."

"You've already tried that and failed. Why did you even come up here?"

"Lucy I'm sorry. Words can't discribe how sorry I am. Can we just talk, without all the yelling?"

He's got to be kidding, now he wants to talk? Which is why it surprised me when the word left my mouth.

"Okay"

I think he was even surprised.

"Can we sit down or something?" He asked in a calm, sincere voice. 

"Yeah." I walked over to my bed, turning my music off in the process.

We both sat down on my bed. I looked down at my hands trying to avoid eye contact, I could feel his deep blue eyes looking at me.

"So how have you been?" He asked in a calm voice. I could tell he cared. 

"Okay" I lied. The truth is, life sucked right now.

"Lucy you can't lie to me, tell me the truth." He lifted up my chin so I had to look in his deep blue eyes.

I could feel a lump rising in my throat. Memories flashing through my mind. The day dad left, the day Olivia left, when Will told me he's moving, when Luke told me he was going out with Abbey. And that's when the tears streamed down my face. 

Most people would ask what's wrong but Luke just wraped me in his arms and rocked me back and forth, stroking my long wavy brown hair.

Luke's POV:

I held her in my arms, stroking her hair. While she cried. I had abandoned my best friend for months without even talking to her! I'm surprised she didn't slam the door in my face and never want to talk to me again. Something must be up. She's a strong person, she hardly ever cried. She never wanted to show weakness (something she learnt from having an older brother). So something must have happened in the past few months for her to be bawling her eyes out. The problem was, what? 

After a few minutes of letting her cry, I finally asked her what had been on my mind.

"Lucy what's happened?"

She sniffled and looked up to me with her soft brown eyes, which were red and puffy now from all the crying.

"Everything Luke, everything."

Those three words killed me. I left my best friend for months and she's now crying in my arms.

"Well I have all night." I said with a soft smile. 

I held her while she explained everything that had happened in the past few months. 

"I just don't know what to do anymore, I just feel so hopeless." 

I held her stroking her hair while she cried into my shirt.

"It's okay, I'm here for you now, everything will be okay."

I was serious, no way was I going I abandon my best friend again.

She looked up at me. 

"What about Abbey?"

I let out a small chuckle. 

"What about her? She's not important."

"Well she is your girlfriend.."

"Ex girlfriend" I corrected.

Her eyes widened. " Seriously?"

"Seriously" I replied.

She laughed. "Have you told her this?"

"Yep, actually I told her jut before I came here."

"What so am I your 'rebound' girl?" she was trying not to hold back a laugh.

I gasped. "What's wrong with this fine thing here?" I asked pointing to myself.

"Oh nothing..." she laughed.

It was great to see her smile after just watching her crying and making me feel guilty of how such a horrible friend I've been.

We just sat there in silence. Not an awkward silence were you wondered whether you should say something, a comfortable silence. And I couldn't have asked for anything better. Just laying here with my best friend. I started to drift off to sleep just as I heard Lucy's breathing deepen.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry not very long -.- but its only becasue I have a few ideas and I'm kinda just figuring out what i want to do ! Haha so PLEASE comment what you think ! And if you think its good tell ppl.. so then i can have some more reads..? (dont want too sound needy !) haha so will update soon ! BYE :) (dont forget COMMENT what yu think ?!) xx