Naruto x hinata part 3

The next day Naruto walks to granny hokaga's office "were do I have to go......." Naruto says with a intense look on his face Sakura,hinata,kakashi sensei,Lee,etc we're very. Shocked how serious he looked it was kinda scary "Ok this is a 2 hour trip and it's around the meadow " granny hokaga says "got it if I don't come in 3 days look for me" Naruto says with a death glare Sakura responds "Naruto why did that sound so creepy" Sakura said nervously but Naruto didn't respond he just left "we're did he go?" Hinata says "to go get his stuff"kakashi sensei replies "GOTTA GO" hinata says very intensely "NARUTO!" Hinata says "y-yes"says Naruto all giddy after she came tords him "I-I-I-I lo-ov-e y-you!!!" She says while blushing "h-hinata...." (naruto's POV)(She's so cute ween she's flustard I can't believe I didn't know she liked me before I'm really stupid well I kinda like her to he says will smirking.)"I-I-it's o-Ok I-I-if you sa-"in a brief secound Naruto kisses hinata it was a very calm kiss wasn't all slobberly (unlike some people) the both relised from the kiss "N-Naruto" she says while she's as bright as a tomato "shhhhh I'll be back and here's a little secret" Naruto replies he gets close to her face and. Whispers in her ear "I like you to" and kisses her on the cheek "uhhhh ahhhAHHHHHGHHHHGGG" Hinata runs of blushing like crazy Naruto chuckles at the that of her blushing like crazy "I promise I'll be back Hinata"he mumbles under his breath.

2 hours later Naruto finally arrives he walks into the village but it's completely quite for a village of 100 people he sees this group of 20 people hiding under a bush one of the people walk out and said "are you Naruto Uzamaki?" The old man said...

2 hours later Naruto finally arrives he walks into the village but it's completely quite for a village of 100 people he sees this group of 20 people hiding under a bush one of the people walk out and said "are you Naruto Uzamaki?" The old man said "yes I am sir" Naruto replies "well this guy to my Cousin....!" He said about to tear up "Don't worry I'll save the day!" Naruto very bluntly "aren't you a blunt one Naruto" the old man say while smirking "well I have to protect you I'm gonna be hokaga one day" Naruto say happily "I don't dought it!" The old man says. (Well that's all I have for now I bring the next chapter leave a comment on what I should change or what should I do next thank you for reading It'll problly come out in a day or two Byeee~😘😘😘