Naruto x hinata part 6 (the moment you all been waiting for😉😉😉).

(Outside the office) Hinata was very flustard on what just happend "uhhh n-naruto"Hinata said while blushing really red "y-yes Hinata" Naruto says blushing like crazy "about the day you left....)Hinata says nervously (Naruto's POV) oh shit I know what she's talking about and I'm not ready aughhhhhh mhhhhhhhh I don't even know if she likes me....) "I like you a lot I wasn't lieing ween I said it before"Hinata says (Naruto  POV) AHHHH SHE DIDNT EVEN SUTTER SHES SO DAMN CUTE NGHHH).

"Naru-"in a brief secound Naruto grabs Hinata tords himself and kisses her with passion it was only 10 secound kiss but it was the best moment of there lives they release from the kiss

"I like you too Hinata"
"Good job" Sakura says while everyone claps "I'm shocked Naruto I thought you had the hots for Sakura" Lee says Hinata in the back round gives him a death glare while holding a siregen "Ah" Everyone shouts "What?"Naruto Staits "Nothing Naruto~" Hinata says with a big smirk (Everybody POV) shes fucking scary ween it comes to Naruto damn Naruto you have a bodyguard).

(To Be Countinued)
Thank you guys for reading my story's it makes me very happy you actually read them there kinda bad 😅😅😅 I will come with some tomorrow or Monday Bye see ya soon).