11

"-Are you sure?" You asked and I nodded gave you five tester that all showed positive.

You seems in disbelieve and I didnt believe in you when you asked
"Is it mine?"

I hung my jaw. You are the first and the only one. I spent my day for waiting you but you asked whether this baby is yours or not?

"Obviously I cant make it myself. We did it in love. So I keep it in the name of love"

I was so sure before that you will galdly took a responsibility of what we both did. I felt treasured when you love me every night. When you whispered sweet nothing everytime. We enjoy every piece of us. And we did it in love.

I swear that was what I believe.
But I think I was wrong.

"-yeri ah, look.. I have to debut soon. I cant make it to caught my dreams. You knew what did I do to be this far. I sacrifice my family.." but you were so selfish. You were so cold to me. Us.

"We did it in love. You love me. I trust you. Thats why I gave my everything to you. Believin you."

"Dont play victim yeri, you enjoy it. We both enjoy it. So lets stop it in that line. Enjoying. We are still young. We dont take responsibility of what will took us down and broken.." you coldly said.

I was in tears. It was so hurt.

"How could you talk like that... are you sure you love me? Or you just love to f*ckin me? I knew i was out of the line but It was damn hurt. You were so angry that you threw away your things.

"F*ck i dont want you to pregnant! I told you to be careful. We are still kid. And I didnt even debuted yet." Jungkook angrily said.

I lost my words. How come you be so cruel. Was all this time I only lied by you?

"Abort it kim yerim." You said. I saw you in disbelieve.
"And everything clear. You can still go to school. And I can debut. We can still always be in love. Everything back to zero. Lets do it"

Honestly I only saw a devil on you than a boy I used to know. I was dreaming that you will cheer in happiness and promised to marry me. But no. You just want to kill me.

"Go make your debut. I will take care of myself. Its the end jeon jungkook. We are over" i coldly said

You were so starstrucked. You wanted to say something but decided to not saying anything. You picked your fallen things and stood up.

"I will come after you abort it. Wait after my contract last. I make sure you will got what you want. Whatever its new baby or marriage. Just wait for me." You said with words and left.

I guess you will always be a selfish jerk. How could you took my innocence and played me around. Abort it and make a new one? What was wrong with the aborted baby? Why should it treated thats way?

And you were really cruel