M E E T & G R E E T

Warning: To those who haven't watch Avengers: Endgame yet, don't read this chapter. But if you insist, don't tell me I didn't warn you.

* * *

- H E R A -

So two of my first list are done and checked so the next part is next.

I took my notebook and looked through it for a small review before my eyes caught sight of the next mission.

Meet and Greet with the old and new Avengers

Let them watch Avengers Endgame

Okay, that's easy since the Avengers also want to know me more and ask questions about my knowledge to their world and their life. And so I smiled triumphantly at it before closing my book.

After the fight, Wanda was quick to return back to the palace and check on Vision while Steve and Rhodey help Tony get into Shuri's lab to be fixed while the others with minor injuries were brought to the medical wing to patch up their wounds. While that was happening, Thor and Loki-- who begrudgingly approach me and gave me their own thanks for saving their lives back at the ship.

I of course, being a fan girl starts to fangirl over them which earns a few confuse looks from the others before I regain my composure and formally accept their thanks after remembering that they are royalties of Asgard. Next to approach me was Strange who asked about what happened to Thanos after he step foot on Earth and I told him everything.

But when he asked me how I defeated him or how I knew this would happen, I only told him, "I'll explain everything once we're all back at the Compound."

And after that, he ended our conversation from there. After everyone was free to go, we took the Quinjet and T'challa let us borrow one of their ships after knowing one jet couldn't fit everyone inside. Shuri took place as the pilot while I took place as her co-pilot and flew our way back to New York upstate where the Compound is located.

Since the battle took place at Wakanda, T'challa have to stay behind and clean up the place, so he let Shuri come with us while Gamora and Nebula buried down their adopted father on the deep ground but after that, both sisters went with us and the Avengers back at the Compound where I know Pepper is waiting for Tony.

After both rides touches down the landing pad, Pepper was the first to greet us and immediately hugged Tony after he climbed down the Quinjet with the others. Both Shuri and I climbed down the jet with Peter, the Guardians-- except for Groot and Rocket, Bruce, Rhodey and Strange right behind us. Tony was immediately sent to bed by Pepper who protested but knew that he would not win against the red head woman and so Tony obliged Pepper's orders and went to sleep.

The others also took some rest on their own old rooms while Pepper led the others on the guest rooms. All the while, I went to Tony's lab all by myself and unlocked it by overriding FRIDAY and made a few things before leaving. While everyone's asleep, I turned on the TV and connect my flashdrive on it. A lot of Marvel movies appeared and a few others that are or not connected to Marvel. So, to kill time, I press the movie Venom and watched it for the whole time and before eventually, it was already seven in the evening.

* * *

"Hey, Pep." I called out softly but that still made Pepper jump at my voice and immediately turn around to face me. "I'm sorry, I surprise you." I said with an apologetic smile.

"No. No, no you didn't." Pepper said which made me give her a look. "Well, a little bit."

I chuckled before slowly approaching the kitchen while Pepper place a dish on the dining table. "Is that dinner?" I asked excitedly.