Prologue

Doctor Javier keeps on writing formulas to create a cure for cancer diseases. He already made more than 20 medications but he still can't find the right cure. Those 20+ medications are all failures.

It's been 3 years since doctor Javier is finding the right cure for cancer diseases. Whenever he goes home, he feels like he wants to give up already but he remembers that his 10 year old son has a heart cancer so he's motivating himself to work hard for his son.

"Doc, it's already 9:00pm. You should take a break and just come back tomorrow." His assistant nurse said.

"Sige, malapit na 'ko matapos. Magliligpit na rin ako,"

He brought the medication that he's been working on recently and decided to go home already. When he got home, he placed his bag on top of the front desk carefully and he brought the medication out from his bag and placed it in a safe.

May narinig sýang yapak sa likod nýa kaya sýa ay napalingon.

"Anak! How are you feeling?" He tried to smile even though that he wants to cry whenever he sees his son.

Percy ran towards his father. "Daddy! How's your research about the cure for my cancer?"

Dr. Javier sighed and just ignored the topic.

"Kumain ka na? Asan ang Mommy mo?" Ngumiti sýa sa kanyang anak.

"She's in the kitchen, Dad. She's preparing your dinner,"He answered.

"Okay, you need to sleep already. Staying up late is not good for your heart!" He said and carried his son up to his arms.

He went upstairs to put his son to bed and tucked him.

"Good night, anak. Mommy and Daddy loves you so much." He said and kissed his son good night.

Nang matapos sýa roon, bumaba sýa at kinausap ang asawa tungkol sa gamot na nagawa nýa para sa kanilang anak.

~*~

Hindi makatulog si Percy kakaisip kung nahanap na ba ng kanyang ama ang gamot para sa sakit nýang heart cancer.

Gustong gusto nýa na mawala ang cancer nýa dahil hindi sýa nakakapag laro ng maayos sa ibang bata.

Napansin nýa kanina na may nilagay ang kan'yang ama sa safe nito at naisip nýa bigla na baka para iyon sa kaniyang sakit.

So what he did is he got up from his bed and silently sneak into his father's office to open up the safe.

He carefully thought the password and remembered that it was always his birthday. 08-15-2009.

He entered the pin number and the safe's door suddenly opened and saw a small bottle filled with red liquid. Beneath that it says there Percy's Medication.

The moment he saw that, in his mind, he thinks that his prayers were answered.

Without knowing anything, he suddenly drank all of the red liquid that's in the bottle.

After that, he went straight to bed and he's excited to wake up tomorrow because he's curious of what he might feel.