Home

When me and Regina got home we watched a scary movie. It was called "Freddy vs. Jason" me and Regina agreed that if one of us got scared we would hold each other in our arms.

~~~~Meanwhile with the other Emma and Hook~~~~

"Hook. Where are we going?"

"New York. Where you belong."

"Why New York?"

"They have good pizza."

"Okay. Hook I love you."

"I know Emma. I love you too." He took my hand and I took his. I could listen to Hook for hours and hours without an end. He was a song that I couldn't get out of my head. It was like his name was stuck on reply in my head. "Emma?" at that very moment. He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said "Marry me Emma, you never have to be alone, I love you and that's all I really know."

"Hook I will marry you."

He hugged me tight and I hugged back. He let go and gave me a kiss and I kissed back. It felt so magical.

~~~~Meanwhile with the real Emma and Regina~~~~

"Regina?"

"Yes?" At that very moment I knelt to the ground and said "Regina. Will you marry me? You will never have to be alone anymore. 'Cuz I will always be her for you."

"Yes." I hugged her. And kissed her. I felt even more fireworks. "Regina I love you."

"I love you more."

"Okay. Regina."

"Emma."

"Regina."

"Emma."

"Regina."

"Emma. Stop being so beautiful."

"Not till you stop being so beautiful."

"Okay. Emma"

"Regina."

"Emma. I love you."

"Regina. I love you more."

"Not possible."

"Yes possible."

And we all (even Hook and the other Emma) lived happily ever after.