Book 2 Chapter 10: A Little Disappointing

(Samurai-Ninja is back to sign language.)

The Black Deceiver's POV

Yesterday was just too much for me... That whole event was too extreme for all of us. Well except for Samurai-Ninja. 'He's' been acting more girly then ever. So weird, after so many years I never thought this was gonna happen. Then again the whole Goddess Aqua and Eve thing was intense too. I never ever would expect any of it to happen. But, we are Creepypastas it shouldn't be a surprise. "We have to visit Slenderman today, if we don't tell him he'll just assume Halloween Nightmare is a regular little kid and would drag her to his forest." I said. "Oh yeah we gonna have too." Clocks said. Just then Psycho was carrying Hallow. "Come on, we gotta go now." BRVR looked at Samurai-Ninja all pissed off. He was muttering hurtful words as he watched his Nuna being carried around by someone else. "BRVR, I know what you are telling me." Psycho signed. "Um... let me carry my master, no need to do that." BRVR asked Samurai-Ninja. "I want to, I can't lose her like last time. It was all my fault." Psycho replied. "Then don't be too over protective, I haven't been too crazy and I'm just fine." BRVR said. "You must understand, I can't just do that. I wasn't careful the last time. I died when I was little, although Grim Reaper doesn't know who I am." Psycho replied. "So how can you be certain you will be careful this time?" BRVR said with a worried face for Little Hallow. "Because this time, I know what to do. That is why Grim Reaper can't know who I am." Psycho replied. "Really? What do you have to do then, give me one good reason why I shouldn't take Hallow away from someone as dangerous as you." BRVR said protectively. Psycho chuckled lightly.

"I can't let her get too attached to anyone. Meaning me." I widened my eyes at 'his' reply. "Then give her to me, she will only grow even more attached if she's with you." BRVR said. I was watching them bicker and I thought to myself, oh gosh... "Hallow is different from most people. The more protective I am the more she'll push me away." Psycho said. "Exactly, that's why I'm telling you this." BRVR stated. "I'm well aware. I can't be with her to protect her. It's a choice I'm staying with." Psycho finished. BRVR picked up Halloween Nightmare from Samurai-Ninja. She was happy and playing around with BRVR's Pikachu jacket ears. "Thank you. You must understand why I had this conversation with you." BRVR said. "You don't know what it was like to be me whatsoever. How do you know what's best for me exactly?" Psycho retorted and walked to the forest. "It's not what's best for you, it's what's best for her." BRVR said softly while hugging Halloween Nightmare. "Uh I think we should catch up with Samurai-Ninja... " I said. "That was the most awkward conversation ever..." Clocks said to himself. I nodded in agreement.

Time Skip... At Slender's Mansion.

Desmentia knocked on the door. Masky opened the door. "Yes?" He asked. Des moved to the side showing Little Hallow. "Uh is that?" He asked. "Yes." Samurai-Ninja cut him off. He was surprised 'he' spoke. "Uh c-come in." He said. No one here heard him speak before. "Hi Masky-San! I want to eat some chocolate muffins!!!!" Little Hallow said. "How about cheesecake instead?" Masky asked full of hope. "Chocolate cheesecake?" Little Hallow asked. "We have all flavors! This way!" He shouted happily. Samurai-Ninja facepalmed at his reaction. Little Hallow followed while marching like a soldier. (No one can see but, at this Psycho smiled. With blue eyes.) "Deceiver." He signed. "Right..." I said walking to Slender's door. "Why me?" I asked softly. "Cause Samurai-Ninja said so..." Grim Reaper said. I knocked on his door. "Yes, what do you need?" He asked. "Halloween Nightmare, became a child of eight years old..." I said awkwardly. "I request to see her." Slender said. "Eating cheesecake in the kitchen..." I said. He nodded. "Slender-San!!!!!!! Forest cheesecake????" Little Hallow asked while holding out the cake for him. "No, I'm not much of a cake fan." He said. I don't know how he can even see or talk...

"But... I helped Masky make it for you..." Little Hallow said sadly. She had her hair covered in her face as she walked away slowly. "Just eat it, don't hurt her... please..." Samurai-Ninja asked... WITH A PLEASE!! He was by far shacked to the ends of the universe. "Alright, I'll take a cake..." He said with a sigh of defeat. Little Hallow grinned as she quickly hurried back and handed him a cake. "It's very special, just for you." Hallow said as Slender ate the cake. (Muahahaha... it's VERY special...) Little Hallow said under her breathe so silently that only I heard... Samurai-Ninja finger pinched her mask. "What did you do to it?" 'He' signed. "Hahahahaha! Very special! Super special!" Hallow chanted as she ran around the couch. Samurai-Ninja sighed... That's not good... "And why exactly?" 'He' asked when she faced 'him.' Little Hallow walked up to Samurai-Ninja and whispered in 'his' ear "It's because he's a Doody head! I don't like Slender-San... He's yucky!!!" He slapped his own head. "Punish me for this already..." 'He' told Slender. Next thing we know slender turned into stone. "Hahahaha! It's just the beginning!! The beginning!!! Yay!!!!! Sculpture-San!!!!!!" Little Hallow cheered. "Hallow these actions, were the reason you almost died in the first place. Don't you remember what happened?" Psycho signed.