Explaination

Yuki and I have been together for about 3 years now and within those 3 years, our relationship excelarated. All this time i have always thought that Yuki didn't feel the same way. Even after we got married. Then something happened that changed my life. We found a small child by the name of Riku. He was small, very frigile and most of all he was scared. At first when we took him in we only thought that we would take care of him while trying to find him a new home. But like always, I got too attached and ehen Yuki noticed hoepw much I had come to love, he found it hard to separate Riku from me. Then it wasn't a year ago that Yuki had decided to have the "talk" about having a family. When he broght it up, I was so happy but it was when he suggested that we adobt Riku, that made me even happier. Because I knew how much Yuki hated kids, so the fact that he brought it up, made me squeal with joy. And then and there was when I not only gained a son and a family but also when I knew that Yuki and I will be fine and if anything was to happen, it would the strengthening of our relationship.

Is Shuichi right will everything be okay, or will an unknown darkness try and ruin this just too sugaty, sweet story?
Find out soon...