01 | ISANA YASHIRO

⊱ ━━━━━━━༺♔༻━━━━━━━ ⊰

Ayato watched Isana carefully as he collected food from his fellow students around the campus. He furrowed his eyebrows as to why he was even ordered to keep watch of the boy. Reiji had sent him the information about the albino.

He learned that he was supposedly the murderer of Tatara Totsuka. A member of the Red Clan. And supposedly the new Colorless King. He at least understood that. But looking at said suspect right now, he looked completely clueless. As well as foolish. And not at all like a murderer or a King.

He sighed and continued to follow Isana throughout the day, keeping a very close watch. Neither causing suspicion nor revealing himself. He continued to think the boy to not be suspicious at all. But then again, his Queen taught him to not judge by a person's appearance.

-

Ayato waited for Isana outside of the Fireworks shop he went into. He looked around for any suspicious character that might be after the albino that he was keeping watch of. Finding none, he blended in with the environment once he saw Isana come out.

He heard a set of wheels rolling across the road and quickly turned his head to the source. A member of the Red clan, Misaki Yata on a skateboard, going in for the attack. Isana barely dodged him.

Ayato didn't find it necessary to come out just yet. Thus, he followed Isana as he ran away, being chased by more members of HOMRA.

Eventually, Isana was trapped. Ayato was just about to grab him and take him to safety until the Black Dog beat him to it. He clicked his tongue and lay low once more as he followed Isana Yashiro and the Black Dog to the rooftop of a building.

He watched their whole exchange with amusement. He kept a close eye on Yatogami Kuroh, who once served the late Ichigen Miwa. The once seventh and colorless king.

Ayato followed Isana back to his dorm at Ashinaka. To say that he was surprised the boy managed to escape both HOMRA and Kuroh was an understatement. He'd have expected him to be dead by now.

Finally deciding to reveal himself, he was no longer invisible.

"Isana Yashiro."

His deep and firm voice surprised Isana and he quickly stood up from his bed.

"W-Who are you?!"

Isana sweated. Was he another one out to kill him? He mentally prayed it to not be what he assumed but it was the most likely.

"I am Kurosaki Ayato. I have been ordered by my Queen, to keep watch over you. As well as to keep you safe. Your cooperation will be much appreciated."

Isana breathed a sigh of relief and offered a gentle smile.

"Nice to meet you Ayato. Please, just call me Shiro."

Ayato raised a brow but nodded nonetheless.

"Very well. Shiro.."

Shiro let out a small chuckle at the thought of having his own bodyguard.

"Nyaahh~!"

The sound came from his bed. Both males turned their attention to the nude female licking her paw.

Shiro blushed and offered his school coat to her while Ayato merely looked away.

"P-Put some clothes on!"

The neko pouted.

"I hate clothes! They're too restricting!"
"But a girl shouldn't walk around naked!"

They continued to bicker until a female voice called out to Shiro. Ayato rose a brow and remained visible. To deal with any danger that might occur.

"Shiro! I brought your friend over to see you!!"

Shiro went over to the balcony and peered down.

"Friend..?"

His face paled once he saw his assailant. The one that claimed him to be the new and evil seventh Colorless King.

"How's your younger sister doing, Isana Yashiro?"

Shiro paled and fell backwards into his room. Kuroh smirked and thanked the brown haired female before going up to Isana's dorm room.

Kuroh took his sword out of the scabbard and tried to stab Shiro. Ayato quickly interfered and put the tip of his glaive's blade against Kuroh's throat.

"Nice to meet you, Yatogami Kuroh. The Black Dog."

Ayato smirked as he noticed Isana and the strain escape out of the room while he kept Kuroh busy.

Kuroh raised a brow at the mysterious male before him.

"Who are you?"

He questioned as he raised his sword and put it into a similar position as his enemy's glaive.

"Kurosaki Ayato. The Purple Queen's Moon."

Kuroh's eyes widened in shock.

"Purple Queen? I thought she was a myth?"

Ayato deadpanned.

"Well you thought wrong. See you later Kuroh~"

He winked and once again became invisible. Kuroh gasped in surprise at this new found information. Furthermore, he noticed his target missing from the room and he cursed as he ran after them.

⊱ ━━━━━━━༺♔༻━━━━━━━ ⊰

✒ 𝐈𝐆 : 𝐬𝐬.𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫
✒ 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 : 𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐢𝐢