05 | FATAL ATTRACTION

⊱ ━━━━━━━༺♔༻━━━━━━━ ⊰

While Ayato accompanied Isana Yashiro, Yatogami Kuroh, and Neko; his beloved Queen stayed with Saruhiko at Scepter 4's base.

After being formally introduced to their King, Munakata Reisi, [ name ] didn't fail to catch the attention of any and everyone. Be it male or female.

The existence of the Purple Queen wasn't entirely shocking to them. Legends and myths exist for a reason, after all. The galaxy orbed female watched as the megane worked on his computer, or more precisely, watching the footage of Isana Yashiro shooting a member of HOMRA.

"Quite a sight isn't it?"

[ name ] had no response, Saruhiko after all, reeked of the aura of HOMRA.

"According to this video, the crime occured on December 7th at 23:45 pm. The location is West Precinct. On the rooftop of the Hirasaka Building.. so Totsuka-san is dead."

Saruhiko further informed. Not long after, Lieutenant Awashima's attention was called. For the location of Totsuka's killer has been found.

"Ashinaka High School? He's on the school island."

[ name ], of course, already knew this. She had sent her clansman to protect the quite androgynous male after all.

The black haired female was given the permission to enter and leave their premises at all times. Including time with their prisoners. Meaning she could "spend" some time with Mikoto, the red king.

By now, clansmen from HOMRA would have arrived already to perpetrate the killer of the late Totsuka. While Saruhiko will end up clashing with them.

Not interested in getting involved just yet, she arrived once more into Mikoto Suoh's cell.

"Oh, purple queen. We meet again."

The fiery red head sat up in his very uncomfortable looking bed. Unlike before, [ name ] didn't just stand there and actually sat beside him. Surprising the king.

"I have a name. It's [ surname ] [ name ]."

Her honey glazed voice blessed the stressed out King's ears. Mikoto has never heard a voice this soothing before, it calmed him down and seemed to wash away all his current problems. Even if it was just temporary, he wanted to hear more.

"[ name ].." He repeated, lightly grazing his lips with the tips of his fingers.

Owner of said name looked at him curiously. Right now this king wasn't violent, he was calm. Although that didn't exclude his inner turmoil.

Realizing that her attention was solely focused on him and him alone, he requested, "Can you sing?"

Blinking twice at the request in surprise and confusion, [ name ] wasn't one to deny that the request befuddled her. But of course she wouldn't deny a dying king's wish.

Nodding as a response, she racked her brain for a song that would most likely be the most soothing at the moment. She wanted Mikoto to open up to her, to show her his soft side.

The soft melodic voice of the queen truly soothed Mikoto. Prompting him to lay his head down on her lap as she sang, not caring if she found this odd or if she was uncomfortable with the action.

Contrary to his thoughts, [ name ] smiled softly and ran her fingers through his untamed lion mane. The action further lulled the Red King to sleep, which was no problem for the galaxy eyed beauty.

[ name ] did her best to stay still. She knew that while the king wasn't physically tired, an inner war with one's self could drain you in ways more than one.

A few tears pricked the corner of her eyes as she gazed down at the unruly king. She could only imagine the pain him and his clan were going through. Maybe that's why she was so desperate to keep him from straining his power, killing himself in the process.

Her soft delicate hand gently caressed his cheek, a few tears rolling down her naturally pink cheeks and landing on Mikoto's coat. When she finished singing, her voice cracked a little as she spoke through her tears.

"You idiot.."

Despite her tears, a warm and fond smile made its way to her lips as she leaned down and kissed the top of the Red king's head.

"Let me stay with you."

Continuing to play with his hair until she fell asleep herself, [ name ] wasn't aware of the fully awake Mikoto.

Amber eyes stared upon the sleeping beauty's slightly open lips. Mikoto felt himself smiling and leaning up to reach her, he made no action to stop himself from doing something he may or may not regret.

"Stay with me, [ name ]."

His lips met hers in a soft but short kiss, lighting fireworks in Mikoto's stomach. He wished for it to last longer but he shouldn't be greedy. Laying back down on her lap to nap, a soft smile formed on sleeping beauty's lips.

⊱ ━━━━━━━༺♔༻━━━━━━━ ⊰

✒ 𝐈𝐆 : 𝐬𝐬.𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫
✒ 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 : 𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐢𝐢