Chapter 1 "looking for a job"

***Y/N POV***

I was walking around seoul looking for a damn job since my parents say I'm a disappointment that my older brother is the real genius of the hole family, I honestly was the rebel one I never went to my classes always disrespecting my teachers I never really cared about school school wasn't even my thing so my parents decided to put me in a military academy for 6 months didn't work they kicked me out and now I'm basically unemployed so my parents kicked me out of the house and now I'm looking for a job and for an apartment basically I have a friend that is helping me look for a job I'm basically staying with him and his family which is family don't really mind there are better parents than mine, they respect me and they understand because there were also teenagers just like me so they used to do the same thing as me always skip class to hang out with your friends so basically I was being understand by my friends parents and here I am walking around South Korea looking for a job I don't really care which job is it as long as I get money im good.

Y/N:*sigh looking around* Shit...I hate this so much....

Mark: Hey hey calm down Y/N! we will get you a job we already went to 9 places maybe they will accept you and call you

Y/N: Im a school drop out you Dimwit they won't call me...

Mark:*Looks down scratching his head*

Y/N: why do I just get out of your house and stay homeless I don't want to be a handful to your parents.

Mark: Y/N! My Mom and dad love you your family! They wouldn't want to see you out in the streets! They love you because of neglected you were by you damn parents!

Y/N: I know but...

Mark: But nothing! Those asshole have no right to neglected you and be always cheering for your Older brother! Who's now a damn lawyer Tsk! Come on were going home...

Y/N: ok...

While Mark and I were walking along the sidewalk we saw a bunch of people on the sidewalk like if they were like some famous person walking there well we were next to the airport so it kind of makes sense that maybe some idols we're walking in or out of the airport so Mark looked at me and told me to see what was happening.

Mark: Come on man maybe is some hot kpop women!

Y/N:*rolls my eyes*

While Mark and I were pushing through the crowd of people we made it to a border that was separating the fans and the idols Mark was looking around to see if he saw an idol and bet he did he saw the one and only girl group from jyp entertainment twice he was so excited he was such a fan of twice his bias was Nayeon and his Bias Wrecker was Mina I'll admit the girls are pretty cute but I'm not really interested in dating neither an idol with the busy schedules and always going on tour I don't think so my friend Mark always told me why don't I like any girl groups well I do like red velvet and mamamoo and i have heard some songs from BTS,EXO,MONSTAX ect. But i wasnt that hooked up with it.

Mark: OMG NAYEON UNNIE!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

Y/N: dude!

Nayeon:*winks at Mark*

Mark: OMG Y/N SHE WINKED AT ME IM DYING!

Y/N:*covering his face*

Jihyo: Hi guys

Mark: Omg God Jihyo omg your so beautiful in person!

Jihyo:*Giggles* thank you, I see your friend isn't having a great day

Mark: Yeah is just his parents threw him out of the house and he's looking for a job

Jihyo: Hmm *Thinks* Pass by JYP maybe he might give him a job or audition, pass anytime you want