Chapter 10 "A Date with Lisa"

NIGHT TIME

***Y/N POV***

Is night time I was still in the BLACKPINK house with the girls still I was still thinking about what Lisa asked me I started to blush lightly I sigh and take out my phone and check my Instagram and I see that the picture I took with the girls earlier at the day people were commenting sweet and supportive stuff I smile and then go on twitter and I see some memes of jennie and I started to laugh

(A/N: I know my memes suck 😂😂😂)

I continue scrolling down and I saw one of Jisoo also and I cover my mouth crying at laughter

Lisa: what are you laughing about?

Y/N: is the memes *Laughing and out of air*

Lisa: Jeez Y/N

Y/N:*pants and holds my stomach and starts to breathe properly*

Lisa:*Sits next to Y/N and lays her head on his shoulder*

Y/N:*smiles softly and kisses Lisa head*

Lisa: i love you...

Y/N: Me too what you want to do today

Lisa: I don't know as long I'm with you I'm ok

Y/N: want to go walk around

Lisa: Can we

Y/N: i dont see why not

We leave the house and we hold hand while she's hugging my Arm snuggling on it while we walk some fans came to us and ask politely for some pictures together and we gladly did and gave Autograph some stuff also and when we finished they bowed and we bowed back we walk to a fancy restaurant and we sit down and the waitress asked for are orders and Lisa was feeling uncomfortable because of the way the waitress was flirting with me and I could see her looking up to the waitress jealous.

***LISA POV***

I was getting jealous because of this damn waitress flirting with Y/N I was getting tired of it she even touch his shoulder and I was glaring at her and then I look at the cup of water next to me and I move my hand and spilled the water on the floor and I act like it was an accident.

Lisa: Oh no! I'm sorry I didn't mean to

Waitress: Is ok ma'am I'll clean it right away *kneedles down to pick up the cup and the pieces of ice*

Y/N:*looks at me*

Lisa:*I glare at him and cross my arms and look away*

Y/N:*super confused*

The waitress cleaned the mess and went to pick up are orders and give it to us and me and him ate I ignored him through out the time then he pays the bill and we walk out and he tried a lot of times to grab my hand but I always pull my hand away and he was getting annoyed and put his hands in his pockets then we went to the park we saw lots of little kids playing tag,marbles,playing on the play around and sit on the bench with Y/N he was looking down upset and I started to get worried  so we get up and head back home.

Then when we make it home we noticed that Jennie,Jisoo nor Rose were not here then I see Y/N head to the couch and lay down on it and goes to bed I go upstairs to the room and get in and closes the door and looks down sad and sigh then I hear the door open and it was Y/N And he closes the door and locks it
I stand up and back away and hit at nightstand and look at Y/N.

Lisa: Y-Y/N...

Y/N:*Pulls me against him and kisses me roughly*

Lisa:*Eyes widen and slowly melts in the kiss and kisses back*

Y/N:*lift me up and wraps my legs around his waist*

Lisa: Y-Y/N stop please i-i don't want to do it...

Y/N:*lets lisa downslowly and looks at her*

Lisa:*Puts my hand in his chest* Besides Jisoo might get mad you know...

Y/N:*Sigh* ok ok...i understand

Lisa: Next time ok I know that you want me *kisses his cheek*

*********************************************************
A/N: this is Part 1 😂 so don't worry XD I'm so mean