Chapter 8 "Date with Jisoo" 21+

***JISOO POV***

I was playing on my phone in the living room from the second floor and I yawn and I look around and I go downstairs to the kitchen and do something to eat and my phone does a "ding" sound and I unluck my phone and see on my Instagram account that Y/N posted something

-ON INSTAGRAM-
*************************************************************
FROM: @DARKCHAOS_Y/N

-ON INSTAGRAM-*************************************************************FROM: @DARKCHAOS_Y/N

@DARKCHAOS_Y/N

Ready to look for one of my girls ❤

Likes 900,567 comment 900,534
*************************************************************
I look at the picture and I give it a like smiling and I do some ramen and then when I finish doing the ramen and I sit down start eating calmly while checking on my phone looking at Lisa's profile and she posted something with Rose and Jennie and then I check on youtube and see that there was a teaser for the new song of Y/N group called "BOSS"

(yes NCTU'S BOSS plz don't hate me)

and may I say he looks so hot I can't wait for it to come out I continue eating until I hear the door bell and I get up and open it and see Y/N with Flowers and I hug him and I kiss his cheek and grab the flowers and smiles and I blush softly

Y/N: come on get dress were going on a date

Jisoo: w-with me?

Y/N: Yea *Smiles*

Jisoo:*Nobs softly* o-ok

I go upstairs and get dress for the date and I go down stairs and Y/N looks at me and smile and hugs me kissing my head and I hug back and hide my face on his chest and we stayed like this for a few Minutes and he grabs my hand and pulls me and close the door and walk with him to his car and he opens the passanger door and I go in and he closes the door of the car and climbs in the drivers seat and closes the door and puts on his seat belt and i put mine and he starts the car and we drove off going to different places and Blinks and Aftermathers were screaming are name and we wave at them we also took pictures with them and posting it on Instagram while Y/N was talking to Female Aftermathers and he was awnsering questions like when will he marry the 4 of us and he just awnsered that he doesn't know yet.

Female fan: Omg You guys look so cute together BLACKPINK is so lucky!

Y/N:*Chuckles* Im lucky too because I have 4 lovely sexy girls that ill protect them

Female fans:*Screaming*

Jisoo:*Goes to Y/N and hugs his arm and kiss his arm*

Y/N: well time to go bye guys *Waves and leaves with Jisoo*

*HOURS LATER*

Me and Y/N was in the theater watching a movie and I was holding on to him and I look around and since we were far in the back and there wasn't to much people In the movie we we're watching and I bite my lip and pulls his arm and he looks at me and I pull him and we kiss and start to make out then i put his hand on my thighs and I whimper and i feel he slides his hand in my pants and starts to rub me and i start to get sexually frustrated because i just wanted him already but we were movies and i pant and bite my lipe to prevent myself from moaning.

Y/N: you seem frustrated baby *Whispers in my ear*

Jisoo:*Nobs*

Y/N: Deal with it baby *Smirks*

Jisoo: W-what... N-no please

Y/N:*gets up leaves*

*At the BLACKPINK House*

Jisoo:*Enters the house frustrated*

Lisa: Unnie? You seem frustrated?

Y/N: she's sexually Frustrated I teased her

Jennie: What a tease...

Jisoo:*goes upstairs*

Y/N:*sigh* ill give her What she wants *Goes up stairs*

I was in my room so frustrated and I lay down with my face on the pillow and I hear the door open and close and get lock and I feel some one kissing my back and I grip the sheets and I get turned around and it was Y/N and he takes his shirt off and kiss my neck and I moan softly and Y/N takes my Pants off with my panties and suck my woman hood i groan and I run my hand through my hair arching my back and he kisses up my body and take my shirt off and kiss him roughly and then I unbuckle his pants and kiss his stomach and he pushes me down and unzip his pant and lower them and I could see is erected member and I bite my lip.

***Y/N POV***

I look at Jisoo biting her lip and I kiss her and position my member and slowly push in her Jisoo groan and digs her nails on the bed sheets and I wait until she tell me to move then she pants and looks at me and nods and I start moving slowly and I could hear jisoo whimper and begging me to go faster then i pick up the paste and move fast and jisoo was starting to be a moaning mess and hugs her and continue thrusting her fast until.

Jisoo: Y-Y/N i-i need to cum *Panting against your shoulder*

Y/N: ok *pants*

I continue thrusting in to her I let her go and move my hips faster then before and she starts to scream my name while moaning and she had her hands up while gripping the bed sheets and she cums all over my member and I take my member out and I kiss her softly and she kisses me back holding on to my shoulders and i lay next to her and she hugs me and I hold her close to me and smile.

*************************************************************
A/N:
Lets celebrate I actually didn't cringe this time! 😂🎉🎉🎉