Intro

He groaned before roughly pushing me against the wall. He was an enclosed barrier around me and I couldn't get out. I didnt want to admit that I loved it because I just wasnt suppose to. I gasped as his lips made contact with the skin below my ear and made open mouthed kisses down my neck. He sucked and nibbled along my collarbone. I bit my lip as his hands wrapped around my waist and pulled my hips into his. A moan slipped out and my eyes widened in shock. I placed my hands on his chest and tried pushing him away; he had to stop. He growled in discontent before stopping and meeting my eyes. His minty breath fanned my face.

"I know your scared, but I won't hurt you." He reassured as his hands moved to cup my ass.

I responded breathlessly and tears filled my eyes,"Do you promise?"

"With all my heart."

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Okay, lets go back a bit...Imagine your senior year at prom. Everyone is rushing about and gossiping about the event. Girls are getting dressed up in frilly gowns, guys in tuxedo's with the cute ties. Everything is going great, you've got your perfect boyfriend as your date, and your besties by your side. It is what you have always dreamed of.

That is.....until a mysterious figure shows up and takes you away.

Ha, now what?