Karaoke pt. 2

This is mainly in Kirishima's or 3rd perceptive because I don't think I do good Bakugou or whatnot  (T_T) I may add random p.o.v like Kami or Mina.

Kirishima P.O.V (Still)

"MinaaAaaa"
My voice cracked making me cover my mouth. I realized I looked like I was sitting on Bakugou's thigh. I started to get up before he put his arm around me pulling me back saying, 

"Just stay here and she won't bug us, I don't mind anyway."

Bakugou whispered in my ear. His rough voice itself sent shivers down my spine but the last part of what he said,  I don't mind anyway. I felt the heat on my face as Kaminari smiled at me and Bakugou. Mina stood up and started to sing her song, her voice perfectly matched the real song. 

I listened to Au/Ra so I found it really good. Kaminari nearly flipped the table standing up announcing he was next. Kaminari found a song and his heart somehow deepened a LOT when he sang. 

After Kaminari had finishes he started to try to push Shinsou to sing something but Sero saved him by volunteered to go next. Mina suddenly yelled out

"I GOT A IDEA!!"

Everyone turned their attention to her including me.

"So, all the bois have to either do a song by Panic! At The Disco or NF and I will only do Au/Ra. Actually I'll invite Uraraka so I'm not the only girl. OK SERO SING YOUR ASS OFF!!"

Bakugou laughed lightly making me remember the position we were in, I started dying inside all over again. Sero finally chose a song by Panic! At The Disco that sounded sad by the name, and I was right.

I didn't realize I was crying until Bakugou scoffed rubbing a tear off my face with his thumb. I laughed at myself for crying and pointed at Shinsou when Mina left to get meet Uraraka at the entrance. After Kaminari once again whispered something in Shinsou's ear making him sit up.

"I'll do it." 

Shinsou said not hesitating after Kaminari said something to him making everyone but Shinsou laugh. Shinsou found something and his voice, like everyone else, was perfect for the song. 

Kaminari had tears in his eyes after Shinsou sat back down and put him in a big hug. Shinsou smiled lightly as the 2 shippers had been standing in there for a while but kind of hid until Shinsou was done. I think everyone was about to say me for next but Uraraka saved me asking if she could go next. I mentally sighed in relief realizing Bakugou had a beer in his hand. 

"You're not gonna get drunk, right?"
I talked in a volume only he could hear while Uraraka picked a song.

"Only if I want to I get drunk, I'm holding off for now."
He responded in the same volume but saying the last part barely audible.

I didn't know why he was acting different tonight then he regularly would act. I won't complain though, he's being pretty nice.

Uraraka happily chose a song and proceeded to sing it. 

Uraraka casually sat on Mina's lap then everyone looked at me half on Bakugou. I looked at Bakugou with pleading eyes. At first, he shook his head then I pouted my lips and he gave in. 

"You have to get off me though shitty hair."

I rolled my eyes thinking our hair isn't very different and I got off him. He knew right away what song. 

He sat back down after and I just sat there amazed. Out of nowhere, I felt a nudge and it was Mina. 

"Your turn Kiri~"
She said it in a weird way that made me know she was up to something. I slowly rose and browsed the songs. I found a song called "Hate Myself", it's by the same artist Bakugou's song was from so a chose that kinda anxiously.

(SORRY I COULDN'T PULL UP THE LINK SCHOOL BLOCKING THINGS IS A BITCH SO YEAH. LOOKO IT UP YOURSELF-)

After I finished I was out of breath and I could feel my face was flushed with pink. I sat back down and Mina slow clapped forcing herself to cry "My little Kiriboy is growin' up." Ochako giggled at that but I pouted and Bakugou hid a smile by biting the inside of his lip, I somehow fell asleep on Bakugou and yeah.. death ahahaha...

To be continued.

AHAHAHAHAHA

-AnxiousGhost