-Wealthy welcome-

"Don't get too far with Kookie."

Gosh when does my torture end?

You have been working on the cafeteria since early in the morning and you can't stand with it anymore.

Your mind always galops on your date with Jungkook, which is in very minutes.

In addition, he should also drop you to your house to change clothes.

He'll be so slick with his usual formal costume and flawless soft hair.

An ultimate prince.

Your prince.

You still believe that he's way too perfect for you.

Jeon Jungkook, an extremely wealthy, handsome man, who works for the good of society.

What does he even find good on you?

Lost for 932773382 time in your own thoughts, you find yourself checking you out.

"Jungkook what's in your mind?" you whisper eronicly to the fairytale you're living in.

"Y/n, it's high time you made your leave." your boss Byun Baek-hyun says somehow waking you up.

Finally!

You cough awkwardly.

"Uh yes Baek-hyun, thank you" you give him your best smile to hide your fatal boredom.

You take off your apron and head to the restroom to pack your stuff.

As soon as you're ready heading to the exit, you hear a car horn, which is no other's than Jungkook's.

Your eyes water, jaw drops and you stay frozen at your spot seeing the sight in front of you.

Your rich bunny is not kidding here.

It's a real fucking black ferari.

An incredibly handsome Jungkook with formal black suit gets off the magnifiscent car heading to you.

"I couldn't wait to see you again angel." he says bending to grab your hand firmly.

Your heart flutters when he lays a sweet pack on the top of your hand.

Seeing your shocked expression, he can't help but smirk, without you noticing.

"I knew it. It's too much." he says pretending to be disappointed lowering his head.

Hearing this your eyes widen.

"No Jungkook I love it." you say holding softly his hand.

Jungkook's pov

"No Jungkook I love it." she says holding softly my hand.

I instantly grin at her saying.

Give me only one week princess and I'll make you love me too as much as your whole world.

"I'm glad you do." I smile widely and she does the same.

I love her smile.

When she smiles, her beautiful doe eyes sparkle and her bright white teeth complete her incredibly cute face.

And I want to be the one to cause that.

I want to be the one being at all times by her side making her laugh all day.

Making her happy.

We may have just met Y/n, but I swear with God my witness, that I'll become that one real soon.

Because I always get what I want and you princess are all that I want.

My one and only desire.

"Shall we going?" she asks bringing me back to reality from the world of my thoughts.

"Of cource." I say embarassed firmly intertwining my finger with hers.

I open the door for her to make good inmpression of a gentleman.

"Angels first." I smile smirking a bit.

Normal pov

"Angels first."he smiles smirking a bit and I'm like damn the boy is an actual gentleman.

Smiling once more, I slowly enter the luxurious car and he closes the door.

Fuck it's even better from the inside.

The glass is dark, the seats covered with slick red leather and romantic music playing.

Jungkook also enters the car.

"Adress?" he asks grabing the steering wheel with his strong large hands.

"Mr. Gildong Hong." you answer and he starts to drive to your house.

In mere minutes you have arived and Jungkook opens again the door for you to exit

"Thank you. I'll be back in a second." you smile politely and enter your house.

You put all of your effort to be perfect and handsome for Jungkook.

Makeup, dress, heels, all done.

You open the door, and approach Jungkook waiting patiently outside.

"I'm ready prince."

A/n ❤
Bum Bum Bum. ✨🌟💫
Είστε έτοιμοι να τρελάνουμε τον Jungkookie? 😜🔥💋