-Epic withdrawal-

"Tae, Jungkook, we need to talk."

You finally achieve to say after many seconds of phycological torture.

It was awful, unbearable, painful.

You couldn't stand with being the only one who doesn't know a thing about his own fucking life anymore.

You needed to release it from you.

You needed some god damn answers.

"W-What? To talk about what?" Taehyungs asks, your question catching him off guard.

He was like you had just destroyed the perfect fairytale he had came up with for you.

Like you shouldn't know.

"About what's going on with me and my safety. But we can't here." you say raising the tone of your phone a bit.

With movements of almost inhumane speed you grab Jungkook's keys from his pocket and head towards the exit.

Meanwhile both Taehyung and Jungkook remain frozen, shocked by your actions.

"Beware of her Tae." Jungkook says with eyes widened at ultimate shock.

"I know right." he answers equally astonished and amazed by his own sister's abilities.

After a few seconds they start to follow behind you to the car.

Y/n's pov

I'm glad I finally let it out and I'll finally get some answers to this complex as fuck situation.

However Jungkook's and Taehyung's reaction was very amuzing.

They looked like shocked puppies.

I must admit it's really satisfying when you take control and leave strong men such as Jungkook that way.

Anyways the topic isn't funny.

This confusing knowledge-ignorance game should definately stop.

Taehyung has been hiding something from me, but you're not fool at all and know I brother well enough.

Well enough to detect his lies.

Before exiting I make a stop to greet the polite receptionist I met some hours ago.

"Yura!" I wave to get her attention.

Once she sees me she comes to my direction and huggs me tight.

"Y/n why are you leaving that soon? Hey I-Is everything ok?" she says a bit worry seeing my troubled face.

I smile at her sweetness.

"Yeah don't worry. I just drunk a little bit of wine and I felt somewhat dizzy." you tap her shoulder.

"Ok just rest a bit then. Um where is Mr Jeon if I may?" she asks worriedly.

Here we go again.

You sigh deep in order to prevent yourself from punching to death both her and Jungkook.

Stop these fucking secrets Jeasus!

"He's coming with my brother." I say pointing at them running towards us.

"God damn Y/n you're fast!" Taehyung says exhausted panting heavily.

"Hello Mr Jeon, Mr Kim. Y/n I didn't know you're siblings with Mr Kim." she says in awe.

Oh now Taehyung is also a Mr?

She's like searching all of my face to find similar spots with Taehyung.

God have mercy on me.

"Well yeah we're." I unintentionally roll my eyes and Taehyung instantly shoots an angry glare to me.

"Anyway that's my phone number in case you want to hang out someday." I hand her a piece of paper only smiling.

"I'd love to." she yells a bit more than the usual and everyone jumps slightly.

She chuckles embarassed, while a  considerable amount of heat comes to her cheeks.

Aaw aegyo.

"So good night. Hope we meet again." you give your biggest smile to hide your hurry to leave as soon as possible.

"Likewise. Goodnight." she hugs you again, bowing to Taehyung and Jungkook.

This really gets my nerves.

Sighing we three get out, leaving the luxurious restautant behind now heading to Jungkook's black ferari.

Your eyes still can't get enough of it.

You return to Jungkook his keys, who sits on the driver seat, while you're right next to him and Taehyung on the back.

You sigh deep staring at Jungkook.

"I was willing to wait until reaching home, but I can't take it anymore." I say irritated and they turn to face me with questioning looks.

"We should wait until home for that Y/n." Jungkook says in serious tone.

You sigh.

There's ultimate silence until Taehyung finally speaks.

"Wait, where you mean by home?"

A/n ❤
Ναι καλά καταλάβατε.
Καταφέραμε double update! 😜😉👏