VII

💞Buffy💞

I've kept these emotions about Marty from everyone. I don't really to anyone about how I'm feeling, especially about Marty.

But most of all, I want my mom back. I miss her so much. It's been 10 years, A decade. I honestly can't believe it's been that long.

~~~

Lately, I feel like Erica teamed up with Andi to make me feel worse about myself.

"Your so worthless!"

"Piece of garbage!"

"Everyone probably wishes you didn't exist!"

"I can see why your mother left!"

"She didn't want to have a raise a mess like You!"

"Your mother should've just put you up for adoption if she was going to leave you for that long!"

The ones about my mom hurt so much. I mean, how would they feel if their own mother missed 10 years of their child's life?

They've said so many things, I don't feel comfortable around anyone. I've isolated myself from everyone because of it.

I've been ignoring Cyrus, he still hasn't given up and is still trying to find out what's wrong, and, I just want him to leave me alone like everyone else already has.

💙Cyrus💙

I know why Buffy is acting the way she is because I notice things. I notice things Andi and Erica do to her. Marty hasn't even noticed a thing and has been ignoring Buffy this entire time. It's like she doesn't exist in anyone else's eyes but mine.

I have to do something about this but I'd rather Buffy talk to me about it instead of doing something worse and her getting mad at me. I had to make her talk.

I went over to her house and I knocked. She opened the door and tried to close it but she new about my strength.

I was able to get in and we both sat on the couch. A lot of awkward silence. Then I broke it.

"Buffy, talk to me,"I said and her mouth stayed closed.

"Buffy!"I yelled and she jumped. I felt bad.

"Why are you even here Cyrus?"she asked, trembling a little.

"I'm here because you shut me and everyone else out, and I know Why,"I said.