IX

💞Buffy💞

I couldn't believe it. My former bully is now my boyfriend. After Marty had went home, I called Cyrus.

●Incoming● ●Call●

Cyrus: hello?

Buffy: Hey Cyrus.

Cyrus: What's up?

Buffy: You won't believe what happened!

Cyrus: just tell me!

Buffy: Marty asked me out and I said yes!

Cyrus: Omg yasssss! #muffygoals

Buffy: haha, well I'll talk to you later.

Cyrus: bye.

●End● ●Call●

After I hung up, I have to be honest, I was still somewhat doubtful of how all this would turn out. I mean what if he cheats on me? What if I'm not good enough? What if he thinks that way too? This a lot of things to take in and process.

I mean, he is my first boyfriend so I'm not sure how to react. I'm still freaking out. But I don't really want to worry about him right now. All I want to worry about is the dancing in front of the whole school, which I have to do in two days. We've been practicing and everything is almost cleaned up.

I got ready for bed, thinking about my day the entire time.

~~~

We only had today and tomorrow to get the dance cleaned up and ready for Friday. It's Wednesday.

I got ready for school and I walked with Marty and Cyrus. Noah surprising didn't walk with us today, I wasn't sure why.

But once we got to school, I opened my locker and a note fell out. Marty was at his locker luckily so I read it.

Dear Buffy,

I think your an amazing friend, your smart, gorgeous and amazing. I've had a big crush on you for a while now and I was wondering, will you be my girlfriend?

P. S. - look up.

- Noah.

What did he mean by that? And Noah likes me! I feel very bad because I'm with Marty. I looked up to see Noah holding a rose.