Yellow is the new Purple

A/N: This story is FULLY credited to 'Sugar X Coffee' I just loved her animatic story and really wanted to write it into a fanfiction! >.< Forgive me! It's not the whole story but just episodes 2 & 3~ I hope you enjoy! And if you want to watch the animatics then the link will be at the end! ^.^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thomas was just about to start a new video. He'd been feeling really off today, he'd even had a panic attack! But didn't know why. However, as soon as his finger hovered over to record button on the camera, Roman shot up "THOMAS!" He shouted, making the latter stumble back in fright.

"R-Roman!?" Thomas let out a huge sighed and held his chest to try and slow his now raging pulse "You're early and don't scare me like that!" he lectured, but the expression of urgency and panic on Romans face gave Thomas an uneasy feeling.

Then suddenly Logan followed suit, shooting up and only shocking Thomas a little "Virgil has been hypnotised by deceit!" Logan nudged his glasses up his nose a little. Thomas could clearly see Logan trying to hide the expression of panic behind his glasses.

The host stood there for half a second trying to process the bombshell just thrown at him, opening his mouth to speak before inhaling a sharp breath as Patton rose up quickly, tears in his eyes and his brows knitted tightly together.

"Thomas, we have to go and get him"

Thomas glanced down from Patton's expression of determination and fear, as his eyes caught sight of Virgil's purple-patched jacket, hung around Patton's shoulders that used to house his grey cardigan.

Taking a step back, the panic clearly increasing in his expression "I-I don't get it! What happened to Virgil?" Thomas asked, his eyes moving from Patton to Logan to Roman and back to Patton 'Virgil never took off his jacket...' Thomas thought to himself, worrying more now.

Logan's frustration for his host's slow mental absorption was as clear as day, he walked in front of Thomas and placed both his hands on his shoulders firmly, slightly trembling. Logan looked Thomas directly in the eyes "Thomas! Your emotional health could be in danger if Deceit has control of Virgil!" Logan was trying to hurry things along; they didn't have much time left!

Without waiting for his host to process this information Logan turned to Roman "Roman!" Roman looked at Logan "Take us to Deceit's room." Logan crossed his arms over his chest and closed his eyes, trying to calm himself and take charge.

Roman's face fell, he knew he had the ability, other than Thomas, to transport the sides to different locations... But... Deceit's room...

Begrudgingly he responded "Copy" clicking his fingers the three sunk down, leaving Roman left, standing by the TV with a sorrowful expression. He turned his head to look at the empty staircase, but was unable to keep his gaze on them; as it would only cause him to emotionally breakdown in fear that Virgil could not be saved...

Roman sunk down too, readying himself for the battle ahead 'I'll save you'

Deceit's room was bare, everywhere you looked there was just off-white, no furniture, no walls.... Nothing...

All three sides and their host popped up, getting their bearings. They stood in a line, on the far left was the host, Thomas, then moving right was Patton, then Roman and finally on the right, Logan.

All eyes widened as they fell on the dark figure standing only 20 feet away. Virgil stood, his shoulders slumped, and his head hung down slightly making his fringe shadow his eyes. He wore his old hoodie and black skinny jeans, his hood was down and his arms hung heavily by his sides.